Which was your favorite book, and why, and which was worst, and why?
worst book is one night at a call center, it is so boaring and predictable.
I have read other jodi picoult books (the pact, ninteen minutes) that were good. i don't know what the reasoning was with the ending.
One of the best of recent was "columbine" and i forget the author's name. the more true tragedy of this horrid crime is the fact that it could have been prevented by the multiple signs that klebold showed to everyone for the years leading up to the massacre. i cannot believe the investigators that mishandled everything were not held accountable. great read. very interesting.
I think i'd better read " fragile". sounds interesting. but you said it's tragic ending?
well.. why don't you read the titted" the long road home" witten by Martha Raddatz who is the chief White House correspondent for ABC news. it's about Iraqy war.
you would see how the war is horrid and everlasting pain.
So far,my Favorite book is The five people you meet in heaven.I think this book language is simple,but the truth is profound.
As for me, I think Great Expectations of Charles Dickens and Reflex of Francis Dick are quite interesting ones, I like investigations, misteries....
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol