Does anyone read classics?
I mean from the Classical period, like Cicero or Aeschylus, or Seneca? I have read some essays by Cicero and found them good, but not great. Wondering if anyone else has had experience.
No comment given.
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian
- English words and Arabic words
- An Intense Moment
- Puterea subtilă ca instrument in politică externă din SUA
- Learn cake baking