Does anyone read classics?
I mean from the Classical period, like Cicero or Aeschylus, or Seneca? I have read some essays by Cicero and found them good, but not great. Wondering if anyone else has had experience.
No comment given.
- english partner
- new italki
- БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ уроки сербского языка
- Should people choose the one they love or who love them?
- Cuenteme tu historia? Como es tu experiencia con maestros? Solo en italki.
- Sizce sevmek sanat mıdır yada kaderin bir lütfü mudur?
- Learn Verbs & Preposition in France
- What is your experience with teachers? Comments are welcome.
- Do you have skype?