Does anyone read classics?
I mean from the Classical period, like Cicero or Aeschylus, or Seneca? I have read some essays by Cicero and found them good, but not great. Wondering if anyone else has had experience.
No comment given.
- Practicing English? Trial Sessions Available
- Learning chinese
- Learning Article : How Using Prepositions Changes Verb Meanings in Portuguese
- الحمد لله = praise be due to Allah
- Creen ustedes que una lengua extranjera se pueda aprender usando la lengua nativa?
- help me, is this article written correctly ?
- hi, how can we use the site to talk on line? please help
- Do you speak English?
- Le français
- Holidays in Madrid