Can you name a really good book that you have read lately?
I just read 'The Piano Tuner'
Brat Farrar - it`s a book that I`m currently reading, not bad at all. This kind of book I can read during one evening..
《The Unbearable Lightness of life》,that is a very difficult to understand book.
The Kite Runner.
The story of man by Cyril Aydon. I read it over and over again.
《Ming dynasty those things 》
A cold kiss and another bogotan stories and The history about philosophy, excellent books
Well, I like reading about History.Let me say to you: The short twentieth century: 1914-1991, by Eric Hobsbawm. Great.
Крейцерова Соната, Л. Толстого.
it was Russian writer Saltukov - shedrin (салтыков-щедрин) Gospoda Golovlevi. I have read it 3 times!
Blue by Sue Mayfield is good.
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?