Can you name a really good book that you have read lately?
I just read 'The Piano Tuner'
Brat Farrar - it`s a book that I`m currently reading, not bad at all. This kind of book I can read during one evening..
《The Unbearable Lightness of life》,that is a very difficult to understand book.
The Kite Runner.
The story of man by Cyril Aydon. I read it over and over again.
《Ming dynasty those things 》
A cold kiss and another bogotan stories and The history about philosophy, excellent books
Well, I like reading about History.Let me say to you: The short twentieth century: 1914-1991, by Eric Hobsbawm. Great.
Крейцерова Соната, Л. Толстого.
it was Russian writer Saltukov - shedrin (салтыков-щедрин) Gospoda Golovlevi. I have read it 3 times!
Blue by Sue Mayfield is good.
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?