Our results leave little doubt that leadership style has a role in translating management’s service-quality commitment to employees’ job activities, but not quite to the extent that we hypothesized.
In line with hypothesis 1, higher levels of management commitment to service quality were found to decrease the use of a directive leadership style.
This implies that hotel managers who are committed to service quality do not find directive leadership to be appropriate.
Higher levels of management commitment to service quality were associated with an increase in the use of both participative and empowering leadership, supporting hypotheses 2 and 3.
Management commitment to service quality has a stronger effect on empowering leadership than it does on participative leadership.
This result indicates that hotel managers who are committed to service quality may be more inclined to empower their employees.
No comment given.
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- Explore the world----learning German
- parler sur skype
- ¿Que piensan de los campeonatos mundiales de atletismo? ¿Cual evento les ha llamado la atencion?
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up