Our results leave little doubt that leadership style has a role in translating management’s service-quality commitment to employees’ job activities, but not quite to the extent that we hypothesized.
In line with hypothesis 1, higher levels of management commitment to service quality were found to decrease the use of a directive leadership style.
This implies that hotel managers who are committed to service quality do not find directive leadership to be appropriate.
Higher levels of management commitment to service quality were associated with an increase in the use of both participative and empowering leadership, supporting hypotheses 2 and 3.
Management commitment to service quality has a stronger effect on empowering leadership than it does on participative leadership.
This result indicates that hotel managers who are committed to service quality may be more inclined to empower their employees.
No comment given.
- pourriez vous m'aider avec "temps des verbes"
- Hello everybody! How many of you ,couldn't live without computers and why?
- German - عربي
- Help me, please. Translate to English)
- today it's wonderful, i'm lottery. how about you
- TRADUCCION ESPAÑOL-INGLES
- Scripts of Hustle
- What are the most extreme temperatures you have ever known ?
- What is the right way to use Russian verbs correctly?
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué