Our results leave little doubt that leadership style has a role in translating management’s service-quality commitment to employees’ job activities, but not quite to the extent that we hypothesized.
In line with hypothesis 1, higher levels of management commitment to service quality were found to decrease the use of a directive leadership style.
This implies that hotel managers who are committed to service quality do not find directive leadership to be appropriate.
Higher levels of management commitment to service quality were associated with an increase in the use of both participative and empowering leadership, supporting hypotheses 2 and 3.
Management commitment to service quality has a stronger effect on empowering leadership than it does on participative leadership.
This result indicates that hotel managers who are committed to service quality may be more inclined to empower their employees.
No comment given.
- hello, could you help me?
- Bibliophile (Lover of Books )
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...