Our results leave little doubt that leadership style has a role in translating management’s service-quality commitment to employees’ job activities, but not quite to the extent that we hypothesized.
In line with hypothesis 1, higher levels of management commitment to service quality were found to decrease the use of a directive leadership style.
This implies that hotel managers who are committed to service quality do not find directive leadership to be appropriate.
Higher levels of management commitment to service quality were associated with an increase in the use of both participative and empowering leadership, supporting hypotheses 2 and 3.
Management commitment to service quality has a stronger effect on empowering leadership than it does on participative leadership.
This result indicates that hotel managers who are committed to service quality may be more inclined to empower their employees.
No comment given.
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?