@ Auxiliary verb
"seem to _" , "be likely to _"
Are these auxiliary verbs? or normal verbs? Can you interpret the following sentence?
"I seem to be likely to be about to visit Korea." = 나는 한국을 곧 방문하려는 중일것 같은 것인 것같다.
This sentence will be weird to interpret. Why?
Can you tell what difference between normal verb and auxiliary verb? If you can answer it, you can define an auxiliary verb.
Try to define it.
- Shannon -
No comment given.
- when we don't care each other longer...
- DELO BARZANI
- You want learn french? I'm here!
- Someone to practice english
- Someone can correct me ? please :)
- Para estudiantes aprendiendo español! (For students learning spanish)
- Mind map of my life
- Have you made any New year's resolutions this year?
- Completa con SER o ESTAR.
- How do you study?