@ Auxiliary verb
"seem to _" , "be likely to _"
Are these auxiliary verbs? or normal verbs? Can you interpret the following sentence?
"I seem to be likely to be about to visit Korea." = 나는 한국을 곧 방문하려는 중일것 같은 것인 것같다.
This sentence will be weird to interpret. Why?
Can you tell what difference between normal verb and auxiliary verb? If you can answer it, you can define an auxiliary verb.
Try to define it.
- Shannon -
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.