@ Auxiliary verb
"seem to _" , "be likely to _"
Are these auxiliary verbs? or normal verbs? Can you interpret the following sentence?
"I seem to be likely to be about to visit Korea." = 나는 한국을 곧 방문하려는 중일것 같은 것인 것같다.
This sentence will be weird to interpret. Why?
Can you tell what difference between normal verb and auxiliary verb? If you can answer it, you can define an auxiliary verb.
Try to define it.
- Shannon -
No comment given.
- Sugar or not sugar ? That`s the question !
- What is your favourite food?
- What Is Your Motivation?
- Does this has happened to you as well?
- Why do people start blogging?
- Learning by English Movies
- Online Tools Which (Really!) Help Language Learners
- The most surprising place - El lugar mas soprendente
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?