@ Auxiliary verb
"seem to _" , "be likely to _"
Are these auxiliary verbs? or normal verbs? Can you interpret the following sentence?
"I seem to be likely to be about to visit Korea." = 나는 한국을 곧 방문하려는 중일것 같은 것인 것같다.
This sentence will be weird to interpret. Why?
Can you tell what difference between normal verb and auxiliary verb? If you can answer it, you can define an auxiliary verb.
Try to define it.
- Shannon -
No comment given.
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)