English-Tajik Language Exchange
Tajic is an ancient version of Persian and my native language is Persian.
I am seeking for somebody who likes learning Persian and her/his mother tongue is English.
I wish I were there I mean in the United States in that case I could help you alot
anyway I'm a fluent persian speaker and i can speak English so it's my pleasure to help u or answer any questions you have about Pesian.Most of the persian speakers are from Iran and Iranian accent is prefered over other accent for e.g Tajikestan or Afganistan
Hello dear Amy
I surprised that you are learning Farsi
I am an Iranian.Now I am learning English.I can speak Persian and Kurdish anyway maybe we will be good partners in learning language.
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))
- what do you think about tagalog language?
- I would like to speak better
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever