Site Feedback

MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS

I AM AZEEM...AND I AM MUSLIM...I FEEL PROUD WHEN I SAY I AM MUSLIM.....PLZ JUSTIFY.......ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE AND BROTHERLYHOOD.........BUT ENEMIES OF ISLAM ARE TRYING TO RUIN THIS RELIGION...

Share:

Comments

Okay....This has nothing to do with penpals, and I don't think everyone thinks all Muslims are terrorists. Plus, your statement is incorrect. There are some Muslim terrorists. What you should say is "Not all Muslims are terrorists." There are terrorists in nearly all, if not all, religions.
And don't bash me for saying this. I'm a Middle Eastern Studies major, I hold absolutely nothing against Muslims.

Hi Azeem, welcome.  

Please help me understand; are you asking me to justify Islam?  Justify what?  You posted;

PLZ JUSTIFY.......

Please help me understand.  I want to help.

I feel your statement seems not true. You can say there are many muslim terrorist and there are also many innocent muslim who are against muslim terrorist. It is clear that all the Jehadis terrorist of Afganistan, Iraq, and Pakistan are belong to muslim comunity. They are brainwashing innocent young children and ruinning their life. These muslim terrorist have no any love and compassion towards sentient beings. These terrorist have no feeling of love and pity towards their own comunity and family. Because they have killed thousand of innocent people in their own country by tourcher and sucude bombing.

I feel your statement seems not true. You can say there are many muslim terrorist and there are also many innocent muslim who are against muslim terrorist. It is clear that all the Jehadis terrorist of Afganistan, Iraq, and Pakistan are belong to muslim comunity. They are brainwashing innocent young children and ruinning their life. These muslim terrorist have no any love and compassion towards sentient beings. These terrorist have no feeling of love and pity towards their own comunity and family. Because they have killed thousand of innocent people in their own country by tourcher a
for azeem - just one word - u are made a mistake when u posted this statement  here - for hundred of reasons :) if u want to know I will send the answers to u in pm . But you know what ? I don't want to waste my time to argue with some ppl who don't know the  truth :) 
justify Islam? it is really simple answer and I will send it to u pm if u want :)

Please lets not discuss sensitive issues.

YES GUYS.....SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY...ACTUALLY I BELIEVE, NOT A SINGLE MUSLIM CAN B THE TERRORIST.....THIS IS MY TRUST IN MY RELIGION...SO FEW OF OUR FRIENDS ARE RIGHT THAT WE SHUD NOT DISCUSS SUCH SENSITIVE ISSUES HERE......SO PLZ LETS CHILL NOW.......

you are right my dear amy. there are good and bad persons in anywhere and any religious. But if a person is Muslim, he can not be a TERRORIST. Of course if he or she is real muslim ,no just a labale as muslim. My words are  correct for different dividin religious.

I mean a human with a soul of dividin can not be a TERRORIST. believe me. just an animal in shape of human can do every bad activities.

for example a real JEWISH  can not be a  TERRORIST. Because he\she has a dividin religious. And like this about  a CHRISTIAN .  A Human can not be a TERRORIST. never never. if you saw she/he is not a human, he is  a SAVAGE animal in dress of a human.

with respects

your poor friend.

Whats your aim for asking something in italki? it is like this that you go to farmecy and ask "whats your idea on my handwriting? you are here for learning language with friendship. not more if we like policy and discussion we had gone another place!

Be happy

I am Muslim, and I love every people in different religion!! Why religion have to separate us? Everybody is same.. Do you know? Only Al-Qaeda who is terrorist.. Muslim hates them to, so do I. Because they're disturb someone's life.. So, not all Muslims are terrorist.. Only Al-Qaeda!! Can you believe me? I make sure you! Religion doesn't have to separate us!! Everybody is same! Everybody are belong to God! 

Add a comment