Can anyone show me as many ways as possible to greet others in Korean Language? I hope that you can show them formal and also informal...
In formal, 안녕하세요, 안녕하십니까? 반갑습니다. etc.
In informal: 안녕, 반가워, etc.
I think, "-다", "-요", "-까" is formal, but other is informal.
Have a nice day~
고맙습니다, Dony 씨..
Umm...hello, do you mind telling me how do you write Hangeul in PC? do we need a special software to do that?
Well, u will just go to your control panel, look for region and language, add the language onto your language toolbar... That's it..
- Modified speech
- Can you share some Spanish songs??
- I want to know foreigners view of Chinese people.Someone tell me?
- i need u,i can teach u standard Chineses.whatever u like
- wedding gifts
- Do you realised that this world when you get one you have to give it for two?
- How you pick yourself up after a fall and try again?
- learning english is not a difficult thing，right？
- What's your favorite APP to talk with your friends?