i want to learn hindi
plz help me
Here are some easy steps for learning Hindi for free using Italki resources.
1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures
2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community
3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.
4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.
5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.
6. Find a Language School - Click on 'Marketplace' to enroll in some of the best online language learning schools. italki members get special pricing and offers that you can't find anywhere else!
7 Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writting.
I'm ready for help always
Check out www.quick-n-ez.com and there you will find several applications and products to help teach anyone Hindi or Marathi. If you know anyone who may be interested, tell them about it.
u r welcome!
CAN I HELP U?
ready to help..
in hindi good morning ko subh parbhat tell
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion