i want to learn hindi
plz help me
Here are some easy steps for learning Hindi for free using Italki resources.
1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Partners' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures
2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community
3. Discuss in Groups - Click on 'Groups' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.
4. View and Download Free Language Learning Resources - Click on 'Knowledge' and 'Resources' to get textbooks, podcasts, notes and other helpful guides.
5. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.
6. Find a Language School - Click on 'Marketplace' to enroll in some of the best online language learning schools. italki members get special pricing and offers that you can't find anywhere else!
7 Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writting.
I'm ready for help always
Check out www.quick-n-ez.com and there you will find several applications and products to help teach anyone Hindi or Marathi. If you know anyone who may be interested, tell them about it.
u r welcome!
CAN I HELP U?
ready to help..
in hindi good morning ko subh parbhat tell
- Combien de temps pour maîtriser la langue française ?
- Online resources for learning Croatian
- problem of comment
- 한국어 를 배우 고 싶 누 가 도 와 주 실 수 있 나요?
- I am a old person no women and on money
- 要坚信：每一天的阳光都不会辜负自己的笑容。Isn't it？
- How to read chinese?
- HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME #WORRY#???
- I want to shout F****K YOU!
- what kind of surprise that life gave to you?