NEW RULES FOR THIS GROUP| THEY WILL MAKE IT BETTER| PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Our group is growing very fast and that's great! Now we are able to find new friends over the world for speaking on Skype.
Now we have tons of Skype names of people who are ready to speak and to help each other in study of English. But I realized that we should have more organised system for excanging of contacts.
PLEASE READ NEW RULES FOR THIS GROUP WHICH ARE WRITTEN BELLOW and read the description How does it work?
So. I created two discussions:
One: For Skype names of non-native speakers ONLY.
Everyone who are NON-NATIVE SPEAKER and who wants to get contacts for speaking both with native (or advanced) and non-native speakers should leave their Skype names in Discussion One.
Two: For Skype names of native and advanced English speakers ONLY.
Everyone who are NATIVE or ADVANCED ENGLISH speaker and who wants to help non-native speakers should leave their Skype names in Discussion Two.
It is also for NATIVE or ADVANCED ENGLISH speakers who want to get new friends from different countries or to exchange his/her English skills with natives of other countries.
So, How does it work? Or how it is supposed to work.
1) If you are non-native speaker you should leave your Skype name in the Discussion One. But please include detailed description of your level. You can also descript your subjects of interests, your reasons for study English and so on. It will help you to find new friends even faster.
I'm Giz, from Kazakhstan. My Skype name (Skype ID): giznich
My English level is upper intermediate.
Having a M.S. in Physics I'm interesting in research area. But I have interest to other various subjects and I'm able to discuss them in Skype. Looking for new friends from different countries. Going to USA for PhD study.
So, eventually there will be a long list of Skype names and short info about each user. Everyone (native or non-native speaker) will be able to add them on Skype.
For example, you are a native English speaker looking for Skype friends, you can just look through the list in Discussion One and add everyone who seems to be interesting for you. Furthermore, it allows you not to leave your Skype name in this group. It is up to you who will be in your Skype list.
2) If you are native speaker or advanced English speaker and you are ready to help to someone in imroving his English leave your Skype name in the Discussion Two.
I'm Barack Obama. My Skype ID is: *******
I'm a President of United States and I'm ready to help everyone who has a strong intention to study English.
Of course it's joke :)
Eventually there will be a list of speakers who can provide some assistance in study of English. Or there can be people who wants to practice English with non-natives in order to get some knowledge about different cultures or languages.
If you are non-native speaker It will help considerably in looking for advanced speakers who are ready to speak with you on Skype.
If you have suggestions, corrections or questions, please comment. I would also appreciate if you leave here your opinion about new rules.
hello Giz, your rules are perfect,but anyhow my suggestion:
i guess you need some rules that are directed to personal issues. for example: Adequacy of member`s behaviour durin` the skype chat, members with bad internet connections,Coherence of member`s speech, and most important is topic, what kind of topic they gonna discuss,cause without certain topic they have to speak in Inpronto speech way, i find that a little bit confusing etc. By following these additional rules there would be perfect control of members, and chattin` procedure. These are my own opinions only.
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time
- What makes you chill out when you are pissed off?
- What kind of questions do you consider to be impolite when someone talks with you at the first time?
- earth/sky (heaven)
- Head over heels