How do you type in korean language on an AZERTY keyboard ?
Well, it's all in the title. Thanks !
you need to install korean language input method ,which is located right bottom in your windows system, just click it and choose "setting" ,and then click " add " button , okay ,choose whatever you like ,and confirm...
I used this: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Add-an-input-language
Hope this helps!
you can using NJStar communicator too. its a software to input korean, japanese or chinese. just search it in google and download it.
- Belgique, ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas te vu! Is this sentence correct?
- So. . . . is there a chat room in here anymore?
- Song from your country
- Similar singers like Enrique Iglesias?
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?