What movie did you watch today?
Recently I watched Ironman1 and 2, really awesome!
Anyway, I'd really recommend checking out the BBC series... (and not the recent Clash of the Titans).
"Brother" I watched.
This film leaves you some questions very seriously.
It is beyond my imagination how horrible Sam suffered from in Afghanistan.
The story about different type of siblings but the title could be changed to "The United States of America" as someone said.
Great cast, great acting especially Tobey Maguire he should deserve plaudits as same as Spidr-man. (^^)
Hapilly ever After (自虐の詩)...manga based movie. A dark comedy about woman who live miserable life ever since she was a kid. As a grown up she still has a hard time thanks to her unemployed, brute, ex-gang member husband, yet she's still act as a devoted wife.
Yoko, what did you like most about it?
A group of four is the best for women.
・ Good for a table
・ Never get bored
・ Never get serious fight
sheldon's theory is so nice,i think the three gay and penny lived with him may be have a interesting and boring life
- Combien de temps pour maîtriser la langue française ?
- Online resources for learning Croatian
- problem of comment
- 한국어 를 배우 고 싶 누 가 도 와 주 실 수 있 나요?
- I am a old person no women and on money
- 要坚信：每一天的阳光都不会辜负自己的笑容。Isn't it？
- How to read chinese?
- HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME #WORRY#???
- I want to shout F****K YOU!
- what kind of surprise that life gave to you?