Site Feedback

how to handle a long distance relationship? (to keep the relationship strong) - everyone is welcome to share their opinion =)

Share:

Comments

hehe.The way I see it,that depends on how much you can do,how much you feel like doing for both.Frequent touch with each other is basically needed.It also differs from person to person since various people have different needs----some need a call everyday,but others may need less or more. The point is,follow your heart,do something for this relationship.(give calls,exchange mails,talk through the net---try every way to get in touch.Take him/her deep inside so that you can care what he/she cares.If you neglect the happenings in your sweetheart's life,gradually,you will find that you know less and less about him/her,thus,a mutual-understanding will not be able to be achieved. Keep your love fresh. Having true love with you,few will miss the way to get to your sweetheart's.

i agree with you rena you have good point of views and your a well educated person , in my opinion, it is really difficult to handle long distance relationships - it is an 80 percent factor that it is not going to work out and theres only 20 percent chance that its going to work out, so for those people who are experiencing such dilemma i suggest to trust your partner with all your heart, give her a call when you remember her or him, tell her you miss her and you cant wait to give her a hug and a kiss, tell her you love her and you want to see her again, efforts should be done. and if ever you feel abandoned and you feel that there is no love anymore remember that it is important to let go and move on, it maybe hard or it may take long but its the reality we must face that life is not always fair on our destiny. well soon i will have the fate of loosing someone migrating to another country and i dont know..all i know is i love this person so much..and ill do anything to be on her side... =p peace out
The primal need in a relationship not only for long distance reletionships but all kinds of relationship, relationship to your friends, parents, co worker, your love one, any individual that has a great bond attached to you is TRUST. If you don't have Trust and could not give any trust at all, the distrust may weaken the bonding you have with that person. If there is no trust the person will not have the sufficient courage to withdraw himself/herself with you. To make your Love stand in a long distance relationship the both of you have to Trust each other.
Mm,TRUST.This is what I have been looking for for quite some time.It is.I do agree that the faith on the other part is indispensable.But I do not have it,from the beginning to the end.Hence,something is gone.Someone is gone. Hmmmm,I have come up with another good idea----instead of trying hard to maintain the long-distant relationship,why not do something to prevent it happening?ha.
Hmmm,trust....This is what I have been pursuing for quite some time.It seems difficult for me to have some...Oh my. Huhu.I have come up with another good idea---instead of trying hard to maintain a long-distant relationship,is there any other possibilities to prevent it happening?ha. The world is becoming smaller,yet it seems true that people are getting farther and farther from each other. For most people,to stay right besides is the ultimate way to nurish the love.What we always trying,is to find ways.Find a way to someone's heart,find a way to someone's home,find a way to form a family and stay still from then on. Good good luck.She will sense your love and take good care of it.
ı was looking for someone to talk for improving English when I saw this meaningful topic. How can u maintain a long life relation? I think everyone can answer this question but everyone couldnt apply the rules adviced from someone. In this case, personal properties are very important. Anyway, hoping to be in a long distance relation.
well i think love is unique and in the relationship doesn`t exist rules

Trust each other.
Be faithful.
Be honest.
Enjoy the time "together" (phone, Skype) talking about things that won't start
"a fight" or a big trouble.
Be honest to yourself: are the long distance relationship and the feeling you feel for being away from your love too heavy? It's supposed to be a bless, not a burden.
But you have to be sure that it's love. And that is not easy at all. =)

Add a comment