how to handle a long distance relationship? (to keep the relationship strong) - everyone is welcome to share their opinion =)
Trust each other.
Enjoy the time "together" (phone, Skype) talking about things that won't start
"a fight" or a big trouble.
Be honest to yourself: are the long distance relationship and the feeling you feel for being away from your love too heavy? It's supposed to be a bless, not a burden.
But you have to be sure that it's love. And that is not easy at all. =)
- What's the taboo and superstition in your country?
- new friends
- How to succeed in IELTS Exam ?
- Studying in the U.S. Americans are not friendly as you might expect
- My Daily study english schedule. What do you think? How about your?
- “रुकावटें वे भयावह वस्तुएं हैं"
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- Language exchange in barcelona!
- Brittish English exchange in Barcelona!