how to handle a long distance relationship? (to keep the relationship strong) - everyone is welcome to share their opinion =)
Trust each other.
Enjoy the time "together" (phone, Skype) talking about things that won't start
"a fight" or a big trouble.
Be honest to yourself: are the long distance relationship and the feeling you feel for being away from your love too heavy? It's supposed to be a bless, not a burden.
But you have to be sure that it's love. And that is not easy at all. =)
- So many discussion here,but I can't hear,anything,
- are they correct？
- Un dicho japonés al español
- PRESENT TENSE LECTURE
- I need some easy-to-read Italian books.
- black friday!!!
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?