how to handle a long distance relationship? (to keep the relationship strong) - everyone is welcome to share their opinion =)
Trust each other.
Enjoy the time "together" (phone, Skype) talking about things that won't start
"a fight" or a big trouble.
Be honest to yourself: are the long distance relationship and the feeling you feel for being away from your love too heavy? It's supposed to be a bless, not a burden.
But you have to be sure that it's love. And that is not easy at all. =)
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life