How to start learning finnish?!?!
And I listen to Finnish songs a lot....I try to practise Finnish with Finnish people))))
find a teacher :-) and learn via skype
I bought a textbook for beginners and learnt it first. Second I bought big finnish-russian and russian finnish dictionaries, two books about finnish grammar and two adapted books for reading. Now I mostly listen to finnish radio and try to find finnish-speaking penpals :)
Start simply and do not rush to know everything.
It is easy to want to learn all the cases - saying that: - all the cases are very regular.
The hardest thing i would say about Finnish is using the cases in the right context.
I hope this helps.
mina toivon etta tama auttaa!
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean
- What is the most difficult language in the world?
- ''A bientôt''
- Skype exchange
- una personaje de dibujo