How to start learning finnish?!?!
And I listen to Finnish songs a lot....I try to practise Finnish with Finnish people))))
find a teacher :-) and learn via skype
I bought a textbook for beginners and learnt it first. Second I bought big finnish-russian and russian finnish dictionaries, two books about finnish grammar and two adapted books for reading. Now I mostly listen to finnish radio and try to find finnish-speaking penpals :)
Start simply and do not rush to know everything.
It is easy to want to learn all the cases - saying that: - all the cases are very regular.
The hardest thing i would say about Finnish is using the cases in the right context.
I hope this helps.
mina toivon etta tama auttaa!
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥