How to start learning finnish?!?!
And I listen to Finnish songs a lot....I try to practise Finnish with Finnish people))))
find a teacher :-) and learn via skype
I bought a textbook for beginners and learnt it first. Second I bought big finnish-russian and russian finnish dictionaries, two books about finnish grammar and two adapted books for reading. Now I mostly listen to finnish radio and try to find finnish-speaking penpals :)
Start simply and do not rush to know everything.
It is easy to want to learn all the cases - saying that: - all the cases are very regular.
The hardest thing i would say about Finnish is using the cases in the right context.
I hope this helps.
mina toivon etta tama auttaa!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?
- boring boring boring.......
- What do you think about Brazil?
- School in Dublin