How to start learning finnish?!?!
And I listen to Finnish songs a lot....I try to practise Finnish with Finnish people))))
find a teacher :-) and learn via skype
I bought a textbook for beginners and learnt it first. Second I bought big finnish-russian and russian finnish dictionaries, two books about finnish grammar and two adapted books for reading. Now I mostly listen to finnish radio and try to find finnish-speaking penpals :)
Start simply and do not rush to know everything.
It is easy to want to learn all the cases - saying that: - all the cases are very regular.
The hardest thing i would say about Finnish is using the cases in the right context.
I hope this helps.
mina toivon etta tama auttaa!
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange
- English speakers hi
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!