and if there were, I'd like to know your motive, why you study classical Greek.
it's OK you study Archaic Greece or some other dialect, off course Koine.
Let's talk about classical Greek!
Your read it in classical Greek? or in English?
My sister studies ancient greek, she likes the same thing as i do, but moreover, she loves knowing another alphabet, that's like a game.
Thank you all. I've decieded to go to Greek this november. So I started to learn modern Greek. Wanna improve my Greek to be able to speak with local people.
- more languages
- In Future i want learn Polish. Any advice!
- how to start learing chinese ?
- What do you realy think about Brasil?
- A dentist is asking :)
- تعلم اللغه الفرنسيه
- Hallo Leute
- The durian - do you love it or hate it?
- Nominative/Accusative/Dative/Genative Cases in German
- beginner in japanese