movies that make you think a lot ? why?
the legend of 1900.
the shawshank redemption
It made me think of infinitesimality of a person, poinlessness of all the struggle and effort in the face of somebody so powerful that you cannot see it when it is right before your eyes because you cannot imagine anything to be even distantly similar to it..
it made me re-think my ways all over again and gave me a lot.
- The Seventh Seal by Ingmar Bergman.
- A Clockwork Orange by Stanley Kubrick
- Dogville by Lars von Trier
A swedish film, one of my favourites. It'a master pice.
I like it because it's an existentialist movie. The main character (Antonius) is in a quest for knowledge as he plays chess with the Death.
It's about violence and makes you think about it.
A wonderfull movie yet it's sad. The end makes you think a lot.
the very one that led me to this amazing experience with movies: "As it is in heaven", it's also a swedish film that tells something between music and life. I can't forgent that spark of people's twinkled eyes in the movie and the joy when they find peace from pure true music out of their dull life. Life can not be life without music.It touched me so much that at one point I even thought of quitting my academic study and throw myself into the world of music.
Quote: This opens with a short story about some "true-life" examples of coincidence designed to show us that these things can't "just happen" and that there must be more to it than that. It then flies into the lives of a handful of different characters in a exhilarating introduction to a game show host, a sex guru, a police officer, a dying father, a male nurse, a drug addict to name a few. After this the speed slows down slightly and the characters are given time to develop and the stories begin to interlink.
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype