<italki FAQ> Q1: How to find a good language partner from italki?
A1: To find good language partners, try the following steps: Step 1: Register to italki.com by clicking Sign Up and filling all your information. Step 2: Go to Find a language partner and refine your search criteria. Browse: find members you don't know about Search: find members whom you know their nicknames, email address or member number. Step 3: Click on the photo of the member you want to be friends with and read his/her profile carefully. And personal profile shows the member's character and his or her willingness to learn and exchange language skills. If you want to be friends with this member, click on Add to friends. Step 4: After the member accepts your invitation, you can start chatting and language exchange right away.
No comment given.
- how do I say
- notebook entry
- Learning bahasa indonesia
- La velocidad cuando hablar español
- Hi, Everyone!!!
- who whant to be my language partiner ?
- Anyone knows what face put when the others are singing for you the happy birthday?
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !