<italki FAQ> Q1: How to find a good language partner from italki?
A1: To find good language partners, try the following steps: Step 1: Register to italki.com by clicking Sign Up and filling all your information. Step 2: Go to Find a language partner and refine your search criteria. Browse: find members you don't know about Search: find members whom you know their nicknames, email address or member number. Step 3: Click on the photo of the member you want to be friends with and read his/her profile carefully. And personal profile shows the member's character and his or her willingness to learn and exchange language skills. If you want to be friends with this member, click on Add to friends. Step 4: After the member accepts your invitation, you can start chatting and language exchange right away.
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Hi, i need to practice my english with someone
- Ghost members
- The Google Game : )
- What do you know about Saudi Arabia
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.