<italki FAQ> Q1: How to find a good language partner from italki?
A1: To find good language partners, try the following steps: Step 1: Register to italki.com by clicking Sign Up and filling all your information. Step 2: Go to Find a language partner and refine your search criteria. Browse: find members you don't know about Search: find members whom you know their nicknames, email address or member number. Step 3: Click on the photo of the member you want to be friends with and read his/her profile carefully. And personal profile shows the member's character and his or her willingness to learn and exchange language skills. If you want to be friends with this member, click on Add to friends. Step 4: After the member accepts your invitation, you can start chatting and language exchange right away.
No comment given.
- Hello everryone! My name is Phoenix
- Hi I'm from China. If you're interested, can I teach you Chinese and can you teach me English?
- Hola, tengo aprender espanol
- Hi everyone!
- I need help
- Describe your personality in five words?
- Food and Cooking Shows :)
- Italki. Learning a language.
- Script to the cartoon "Wandering Beaver" of "Pip and the big wide world". Who can help?
- what is the best result you achieved in your life?