Q1: How to find a good language partner from italki?
A1: To find good language partners, try the following steps: Step 1: Register to italki.com by clicking Sign Up and filling all your information. Step 2: Go to Find a language partner and refine your search criteria. Browse: find members you don't know about Search: find members whom you know their nicknames, email address or member number. Step 3: Click on the photo of the member you want to be friends with and read his/her profile carefully. And personal profile shows the member's character and his or her willingness to learn and exchange language skills. If you want to be friends with this member, click on Add to friends. Step 4: After the member accepts your invitation, you can start chatting and language exchange right away.
No comment given.
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?