Notice: How to Send a Bug Report to italki
Dear all, We'd like to say thank you to all the members who has been helping us improve italki. We have noticed that there are still bugs (services) and errors in translation sometimes. To help us improve italki, you can send your bug report to email@example.com. There are certain formats to follow: For translation errors: Specify the language version(e.g.English) Specify the url link(e.g.http://www.italki.com. default) Specify the wrong translation(e.g.talllk) Specify the correct translation(e.g. talk) Thank you for your support and the objective of italki is to become the best language exchange and learning community.
No comment given.
- Le français
- Do you want to have a chinese name?
- Whatever you decide to do ,make sure it makes you happy.
- Did you spend the weekend with your family?
- I really don't want to ________.
- Looking for Japanese Language Buddies!
- People who speak more than one language fluently, what language do you think in?
- Spanish lang.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?