how to use the different tenses and voices of italian?
The italian grammar for me is too complicated, the tense and voice(il tempo e la voce), especially the tense, the tense changes, all the sentence should change, and the form of the verb should change also. il passato remoto, passato prossimo,imperfetto,futuro semplice,futuro condizionale; modo condizionale,congiuntivo ecc.qualcuno può aiutarmi? Spiecami la differenza del tempo, quando e come lo usa? fammi qualche esempio per favore
i know these things.you should listen to the tap again and again(at least 100).once i studied a lesson,i spent a lot of time to listen to it .The other thing is that verb is hard to you.you should write again and again.
- Recommended Free Videos on Youtube for Learning Chinese
- Typing in a different language
- Le sens des temps dans la langue arabe
- meeting friend
- Barcelona FC
- ¿Traducir o interpretar?
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english