how to use the different tenses and voices of italian?
The italian grammar for me is too complicated, the tense and voice(il tempo e la voce), especially the tense, the tense changes, all the sentence should change, and the form of the verb should change also. il passato remoto, passato prossimo,imperfetto,futuro semplice,futuro condizionale; modo condizionale,congiuntivo ecc.qualcuno può aiutarmi? Spiecami la differenza del tempo, quando e come lo usa? fammi qualche esempio per favore
i know these things.you should listen to the tap again and again(at least 100).once i studied a lesson,i spent a lot of time to listen to it .The other thing is that verb is hard to you.you should write again and again.
- Can you translate this sentence in Chinese？
- What do you think is the most sexy language?
- Do you think you deserve better than this?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"
- hello everybody
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?