how to use the different tenses and voices of italian?
The italian grammar for me is too complicated, the tense and voice(il tempo e la voce), especially the tense, the tense changes, all the sentence should change, and the form of the verb should change also. il passato remoto, passato prossimo,imperfetto,futuro semplice,futuro condizionale; modo condizionale,congiuntivo ecc.qualcuno può aiutarmi? Spiecami la differenza del tempo, quando e come lo usa? fammi qualche esempio per favore
i know these things.you should listen to the tap again and again(at least 100).once i studied a lesson,i spent a lot of time to listen to it .The other thing is that verb is hard to you.you should write again and again.
- hard to find a german partner
- language exchange about chinese and english
- woow it s hard to find a partner who can teach me deutsh , i can help in arabic , french or english
- I'm a high school student in Japan .
- Ser and Tener
- Estoy and Soy
- Learning Article : 6 Chinese Food Slang Phrases
- ¿Cuál es tu tapa preferida?
- japanese people get offended ?
- I want speak English