what are your nicknames?
it´s a character from the book. It´s like a vampire...I love vampires
Mine is virtuoz. That actually should sound like virtuoso, but in the Russian manner that sounds like virtuoz :-) This is my nickname in games, forums and almost everywhere :-)
my nickname is Ade. you can call me that
for some teachers we hated during the middle school , we gave those teachers nickname with little disgrace and humiliation , in spite characterize them . Here in my country you have to be very careful to call someone nickname they don't agree with .
like "fatty" ,"girl (for a man)" "bare stick" in chinese are not welcomed here
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?