what are your nicknames?
it´s a character from the book. It´s like a vampire...I love vampires
Mine is virtuoz. That actually should sound like virtuoso, but in the Russian manner that sounds like virtuoz :-) This is my nickname in games, forums and almost everywhere :-)
my nickname is Ade. you can call me that
for some teachers we hated during the middle school , we gave those teachers nickname with little disgrace and humiliation , in spite characterize them . Here in my country you have to be very careful to call someone nickname they don't agree with .
like "fatty" ,"girl (for a man)" "bare stick" in chinese are not welcomed here
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?