what are your nicknames?
it´s a character from the book. It´s like a vampire...I love vampires
Mine is virtuoz. That actually should sound like virtuoso, but in the Russian manner that sounds like virtuoz :-) This is my nickname in games, forums and almost everywhere :-)
my nickname is Ade. you can call me that
for some teachers we hated during the middle school , we gave those teachers nickname with little disgrace and humiliation , in spite characterize them . Here in my country you have to be very careful to call someone nickname they don't agree with .
like "fatty" ,"girl (for a man)" "bare stick" in chinese are not welcomed here
- British vs American English
- ¿Cómo va vuestro verano?
- Do you know what's an 'au pair girl"?
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.