Lingua latina mortua non est, mihi vivet
¿Qué intentas decir con "Lingua latina morta non est, mihi vivet"?
Ireverdedelpozo (que largo nombre) lo que intento decir es: El latin no està muerto, en mi vive.
Latina non mortua sed larva est! (Latin is not dead but undead!)
Nemo hodie a pueritia Latinam loquitur. (No one speaks Latin from childhood these days.)
Sed fortasse quam Gallicam (Gaelic) et Sanskritam (Sanskrit) vivas iam aliqui homines iterum fecerunt, tam Latinam quodam tempore alii facient.
(But perhaps just as some people have again made Gaelic and Sanskrit living, so others will make Latin [living again] some time.
Lingua latina mortua est - linguam latinam longo vivito!
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english
- Hej all together!
- Enseño ESPAÑOL GRATIS para intercambiarlo por INGLES
- Mobile application