Lingua latina mortua non est, mihi vivet
¿Qué intentas decir con "Lingua latina morta non est, mihi vivet"?
Ireverdedelpozo (que largo nombre) lo que intento decir es: El latin no està muerto, en mi vive.
Latina non mortua sed larva est! (Latin is not dead but undead!)
Nemo hodie a pueritia Latinam loquitur. (No one speaks Latin from childhood these days.)
Sed fortasse quam Gallicam (Gaelic) et Sanskritam (Sanskrit) vivas iam aliqui homines iterum fecerunt, tam Latinam quodam tempore alii facient.
(But perhaps just as some people have again made Gaelic and Sanskrit living, so others will make Latin [living again] some time.
Lingua latina mortua est - linguam latinam longo vivito!
- What are Muslims' views or attitude toward "women's rights" ?
- Happy Yorkshire Day :)
- Kumusta! Can someone help me to translate in Tagalog, please? It's a matter of vital importance *.*
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.