Lingua latina mortua non est, mihi vivet
Unfortunately, Latin is a dead language - although not extinct. Consider that it has no more native speakers once no one learns it as mother tongue and no one is able to dream in Latin... and, considering that new words need to be invented (words for cd, internet, bikini...), it's becoming a reconlang and losing its naturality of some centuries ago.
¿Qué intentas decir con "Lingua latina morta non est, mihi vivet"?
Ireverdedelpozo (que largo nombre) lo que intento decir es: El latin no està muerto, en mi vive.
- The friends is really funny
- Częste błędy - lata / Common mistakes - years
- For learning English
- What makes human language unique?
- Who we are?
- Would you like to leave your native country?
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?