How to learn English well?
just say it and practise time and again.
Cliché but true: "practice makes perfect". That's why I advocate to speak, read, USE IT, and don't worry about details. Our brain picks up a lot more than one would think!
I am studying Chinese, and probably would have gotten nowhere had I tried to study grammar first, (though my teacher would have had it that way, ha ha).
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع
- Language exchange
- I want to make new English-speaking friends who wants to learn Chinese
- What do you think about chile?