How to learn English well?
just say it and practise time and again.
Cliché but true: "practice makes perfect". That's why I advocate to speak, read, USE IT, and don't worry about details. Our brain picks up a lot more than one would think!
I am studying Chinese, and probably would have gotten nowhere had I tried to study grammar first, (though my teacher would have had it that way, ha ha).
- Peinliches Leben
- What make you feel better?
- Need Help!
- How to speak and understand Japanese Language?
- What inspires you in learning a foreign language?
- What keyboard do I need to use?
- My intentions/goals for this site!
- How do I delect an entry or rewrite one? the same to corretions?-Pls give me soem advices
- how to learn any language ?