How to learn English well?
just say it and practise time and again.
Cliché but true: "practice makes perfect". That's why I advocate to speak, read, USE IT, and don't worry about details. Our brain picks up a lot more than one would think!
I am studying Chinese, and probably would have gotten nowhere had I tried to study grammar first, (though my teacher would have had it that way, ha ha).
- presentation. ( busco alguien que me pueda ayudar a aprender ingles )
- What are your favorite songs in english?
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?