How to learn English well?
just say it and practise time and again.
Cliché but true: "practice makes perfect". That's why I advocate to speak, read, USE IT, and don't worry about details. Our brain picks up a lot more than one would think!
I am studying Chinese, and probably would have gotten nowhere had I tried to study grammar first, (though my teacher would have had it that way, ha ha).
- Dime algo.Estoy confundido. Para los hablantes españoles nativo que estan aprendiendo inglés.
- ¿Por qué un profesor de español y no otro?/Why a Spanish teacher and not other?
- I want to make more friends from all over the world
- My diary:)( i hope u will help me):)
- Learning Japanese
- Who is ur idol?
- Why do you want to learn a foreign language?