How to learn English well?
just say it and practise time and again.
Cliché but true: "practice makes perfect". That's why I advocate to speak, read, USE IT, and don't worry about details. Our brain picks up a lot more than one would think!
I am studying Chinese, and probably would have gotten nowhere had I tried to study grammar first, (though my teacher would have had it that way, ha ha).
- Looking german parter for writting.
- Hi ! Do you have pets?
- What do you do to stay healthy?
- puede ayudarme por favor
- ¿Qué te aterevería a hacer si no tuvieras miedo?
- busy weekends is finally over
- Learning a 3rd language using your 2nd one, your 4th using your 3rd and so on ...
- 원어민들이여~ 의견 부탁드립니다 (발음 문제)
- Learning Korean
- Para los amantes de los libros