How to remember words effectively?
I always foget some words that has learned.
well.. i try to read and read again... first three or four read I don't try to find the meaning of the new word... but the ten or eleven.. i got the pronuntiation.. and then I know is the right time to find the meaning of this new word.. and also I try to create sentences using this word.. but a sentence that Im sure i will use inmeadiatly.
For me, I memorize a word by writing it afew times, then I start putting it into alot of sentences, I may write these sentences or just cite them. And I assure you using a new word in sentences really fixes it in your mind
I always than you!
you can use it in a special sentence that you can remember it..
It's so ordinary to forget words. when I study words I study it and I know I'll forget it after few days. so I know that I have to revise it "now and again".
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?