How to remember words effectively?
I always foget some words that has learned.
well.. i try to read and read again... first three or four read I don't try to find the meaning of the new word... but the ten or eleven.. i got the pronuntiation.. and then I know is the right time to find the meaning of this new word.. and also I try to create sentences using this word.. but a sentence that Im sure i will use inmeadiatly.
For me, I memorize a word by writing it afew times, then I start putting it into alot of sentences, I may write these sentences or just cite them. And I assure you using a new word in sentences really fixes it in your mind
I always than you!
you can use it in a special sentence that you can remember it..
It's so ordinary to forget words. when I study words I study it and I know I'll forget it after few days. so I know that I have to revise it "now and again".
- Reason for learning japanese language
- Does anyone want a discount coupon for Aurchan supermarket in Zhangjiang, Shanghai?
- First time visitor to Costa Rica
- speaking English with native speakers
- How about making a group for language exchange?
- Please, tell us details obout your interests.
- Can blue collar workers in your country live a happy life?
- Good Friend and Partnership