What is the origin of the Korean surname "Kim" ?
Well the name has the hanja 金 which means gold. So I'm assuming that like most other asian names it came from something to do with job or area that concerned the original recipient of the name!
1000 years ago.
The Shilla dynasty was built by Kim family. Since then, there are lots of kim's decendants living here in Korea and using his surname.
Half of Korean use as their family name Kim, Park, Yi, Chae.
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?
- If you want learn chinese or interested chinese culture,you can contact me via skype.My skype:Jamie-xian
- what do you know about Russia ?:)
- is there any spanish group for making progress ?
- zamanla gazete-dergi-kitap-reklam-görseller ingilizce,rusça,almanca,türkçe nasıl edinilir?
- 我有一个语法问题. I have a question about chinese grammar :)
- Petition for coexistent 'Chinese trad' and 'Chinese simp' options and others on italki
- Hi! Bonjour :)