Why do you want to learn Finnish?
I see that I'm not alone :D Mäkin haluan muuttaa suomeen kun olen vanhempi :D
And I want to visit Finland some day)))
my portuese, for me, is the most beatifull language in the word. But finnis... is unique!
so i'm here try to learn this incredible language (:
Maybe I will move to Finland.
That's my dream.wish the dream comes true.
I've been to Finland twice and I'd love to go there again for sure. That's a nice country with interesting people. And I really want to understand them so I'm kind of pushing myself into learning Finnish and that's a freaking hard job, you know :)
First of all, I love this beautiful country, secondly all these Northern-Europen cultures and also because we're from the same language family. :)
- What was the taste of your first love?
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries