Why do you want to learn Finnish?
I see that I'm not alone :D Mäkin haluan muuttaa suomeen kun olen vanhempi :D
And I want to visit Finland some day)))
my portuese, for me, is the most beatifull language in the word. But finnis... is unique!
so i'm here try to learn this incredible language (:
Maybe I will move to Finland.
That's my dream.wish the dream comes true.
I've been to Finland twice and I'd love to go there again for sure. That's a nice country with interesting people. And I really want to understand them so I'm kind of pushing myself into learning Finnish and that's a freaking hard job, you know :)
First of all, I love this beautiful country, secondly all these Northern-Europen cultures and also because we're from the same language family. :)
- Regarder un film dans une langue étrangère
- Kaj pomeni beseda "monovka"?
- Parler français
- Cuál es la diferencia entre aun y aún?
- What's the best form of language exchange?
- skype talk
- Any one has a desire to learn Arabic and teach me English?
- Looking for partner to learn English(native). I can teach you Russian (native). Please contact.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)