I'm new in the group, and I hope to learn the Chinese language [Cngahai].
I hope to take advantage of you ^ _ ^
even though i was born in shanghai,i still feel shanghainese is pretty strange to me
nowadays we students are encouraged to speak mandarin in lessons and less and less guys can speak shanghainese now
That's the truth,that's a pity!~
I'm a Shanghai girl,but because of i'm studying in another city,so i gradually won't say the words of Shanghai,i'm worrying about it,my relative in Japan have the same problem.
But know,i also said the Shanghaiese easily.
I hope that Shanghaiese will carry on forever...
I love Shanghai!~
If you know the Chinese very well,you can Buy the <<Shanghai Dialect Dictionary>>,author:Nairong Qian.(《上海话大辞典》，钱乃荣著)
Have a good time!~：P
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .