I'm new in the group, and I hope to learn the Chinese language [Cngahai].
I hope to take advantage of you ^ _ ^
even though i was born in shanghai,i still feel shanghainese is pretty strange to me
nowadays we students are encouraged to speak mandarin in lessons and less and less guys can speak shanghainese now
That's the truth,that's a pity!~
I'm a Shanghai girl,but because of i'm studying in another city,so i gradually won't say the words of Shanghai,i'm worrying about it,my relative in Japan have the same problem.
But know,i also said the Shanghaiese easily.
I hope that Shanghaiese will carry on forever...
I love Shanghai!~
If you know the Chinese very well,you can Buy the <<Shanghai Dialect Dictionary>>,author:Nairong Qian.(《上海话大辞典》，钱乃荣著)
Have a good time!~：P
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français