I'm new in the group, and I hope to learn the Chinese language [Cngahai].
I hope to take advantage of you ^ _ ^
even though i was born in shanghai,i still feel shanghainese is pretty strange to me
nowadays we students are encouraged to speak mandarin in lessons and less and less guys can speak shanghainese now
That's the truth,that's a pity!~
I'm a Shanghai girl,but because of i'm studying in another city,so i gradually won't say the words of Shanghai,i'm worrying about it,my relative in Japan have the same problem.
But know,i also said the Shanghaiese easily.
I hope that Shanghaiese will carry on forever...
I love Shanghai!~
If you know the Chinese very well,you can Buy the <<Shanghai Dialect Dictionary>>,author:Nairong Qian.(《上海话大辞典》，钱乃荣著)
Have a good time!~：P
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Hola a todos! Porfavor ayudame con mi tesina))))
- America vs England
- Whats about Kansai ben
- the best way to forget sth bad
- Как вы учите иностранный язык?
- Hi Dutch Learners! Once again here are some other useful and interesting videolinks I would like to share.
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?
- what was the most scary movie character you ever seen