I'm new in the group, and I hope to learn the Chinese language [Cngahai].
I hope to take advantage of you ^ _ ^
even though i was born in shanghai,i still feel shanghainese is pretty strange to me
nowadays we students are encouraged to speak mandarin in lessons and less and less guys can speak shanghainese now
That's the truth,that's a pity!~
I'm a Shanghai girl,but because of i'm studying in another city,so i gradually won't say the words of Shanghai,i'm worrying about it,my relative in Japan have the same problem.
But know,i also said the Shanghaiese easily.
I hope that Shanghaiese will carry on forever...
I love Shanghai!~
If you know the Chinese very well,you can Buy the <<Shanghai Dialect Dictionary>>,author:Nairong Qian.(《上海话大辞典》，钱乃荣著)
Have a good time!~：P
- Looking for someone to review my personal statement
- Convocatoria para hispanohablantes: Te ofrecemos clases en vivo gratuitas de inglés por tu opinión
- Grammar correctnesss
- ¿Es importante aprender diferentes idiomas al nativo?
- Учим русский. Aprende ruso.
- Avez-vous réussi à trouver un(e) partenaire ici?
- Speaking with someone of my own country
- Le mie vacanze
- Compartir la cultura : musicà/cansion
- Is there a website or an app that test my English and based on the test gives me lessons at my level?