How to study for FCE
- Make a plan!
- Think about what you need to know!
- Have what you need to hand!
- Think about when and where you study!
- Organise your revision time well!
- Enjoy your revision!
- Keep fit!
A + =
Thanks for sharing it with this group. I don't have words lists like that yet, but maybe someone would like to share with us.
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words