need to learn arabic language....any easier way?
It depends actually on the purpose that you would like to learn Arabic for.
if you want to learn Chinese, i can help that ^^
just contact me :)
The easiest way to learn the Arabic ...If you're a Muslim
Try saving the Koran listened
I am learning Arabic too and there are books that you could start with as well as listening to talks or whatever is good for you. With the practice try to find a language partner so that you can improve your speaking side of the language.
My native language is Arabic
So I can help U ^^
you can read the books and with the time you will be good in arabic
Not true! the quraan is a very complicated Arabic, up untill this millenium after little more or less than 1434 years after the revelation of Quraan the high graduated arabic experts struggles to unveil the true meaning of this holy book, you cant tell a non arabic speaker to learn Arabic from Quraan! BTW I'm a muslin!
the Easiest way to learn Arabic is to talk with someone who speak arabic, first start with the simple things like objects and food or fruits and so on!
I am Mohamed from Egypt. I need to study English.my native language is Arabic.
Feel free to add me. My Skype id m_alsawaf1. My yahoo email@example.com
- What are Muslims' views or attitude toward "women's rights" ?
- Happy Yorkshire Day :)
- Kumusta! Can someone help me to translate in Tagalog, please? It's a matter of vital importance *.*
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.