When you are meeting someone
Under you will find some useful phrases you can use when you are meeting someone.
At the right you will see the english words/sentences and at the right the spanish translations.
How are you? - Cómo está? (formal) Cómo estás? (informal)
How's it going? - Qué tal?
I'm fine- Estoy bien
And you? - Y tú? (informal) Y usted? (formal)
See you later- Nos vemos
This is'nt many phrases but enough to learn a bit. Learn them and then maybe come back tomorrow for more phrases? I update every day. Chiao- good bye
- 请大家猜个谜语（Please guess a riddle）
- I am Chinese, I want to ask that, is psychological education be taken seriously in your country???
- Are the 6 official UN languages truly official??
- I am a english student at university I must improve my english I mean if someone helps me I will so happy .
- Which kind of music do you like?
- Belgique, ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas te vu! Is this sentence correct?
- So. . . . is there a chat room in here anymore?
- Song from your country
- Similar singers like Enrique Iglesias?