اضرب الحديد وهوا حامي
strike the iron while its hot
odrob elhadeed we hwa hamee
ضربني وبكي سبقني واشتكي
it means that he hot or beat me then he went to compalin
so he makes me seem like a victimizer while iam the victim we say it alot in our daily life haha
ok the second proverb is like when two brothers for example quarrled lets say ahmed beat rami then ahmed begins to cry and complain to his mother that he was beaten by rami!!!
other example look how israel occupied palestine and now compalin everywhere that the palestinain are terrorist and brutal!!!!!! and so on. so drbne wbka , sabkne weshtka
drbne= beat me
sabkne= goes before me or before i go to complain
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.
- an exciting day