اضرب الحديد وهوا حامي
strike the iron while its hot
odrob elhadeed we hwa hamee
ضربني وبكي سبقني واشتكي
it means that he hot or beat me then he went to compalin
so he makes me seem like a victimizer while iam the victim we say it alot in our daily life haha
ok the second proverb is like when two brothers for example quarrled lets say ahmed beat rami then ahmed begins to cry and complain to his mother that he was beaten by rami!!!
other example look how israel occupied palestine and now compalin everywhere that the palestinain are terrorist and brutal!!!!!! and so on. so drbne wbka , sabkne weshtka
drbne= beat me
sabkne= goes before me or before i go to complain
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语