اضرب الحديد وهوا حامي
strike the iron while its hot
odrob elhadeed we hwa hamee
ضربني وبكي سبقني واشتكي
it means that he hot or beat me then he went to compalin
so he makes me seem like a victimizer while iam the victim we say it alot in our daily life haha
ok the second proverb is like when two brothers for example quarrled lets say ahmed beat rami then ahmed begins to cry and complain to his mother that he was beaten by rami!!!
other example look how israel occupied palestine and now compalin everywhere that the palestinain are terrorist and brutal!!!!!! and so on. so drbne wbka , sabkne weshtka
drbne= beat me
sabkne= goes before me or before i go to complain
- Chinese internet industry - informal tutor
- Группа обучения английским
- Weather !!
- Hjälp med "jo"
- Can you help me to correct my writing test? Thanks
- Do you fast?
- International whatsapp group-Would you like to join in?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?