اضرب الحديد وهوا حامي
strike the iron while its hot
odrob elhadeed we hwa hamee
ضربني وبكي سبقني واشتكي
it means that he hot or beat me then he went to compalin
so he makes me seem like a victimizer while iam the victim we say it alot in our daily life haha
ok the second proverb is like when two brothers for example quarrled lets say ahmed beat rami then ahmed begins to cry and complain to his mother that he was beaten by rami!!!
other example look how israel occupied palestine and now compalin everywhere that the palestinain are terrorist and brutal!!!!!! and so on. so drbne wbka , sabkne weshtka
drbne= beat me
sabkne= goes before me or before i go to complain
- What is your favorite movie? Why?
- Tips for Checking Notebooks
- apprendre le français en ligne débutant
- LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE IS LIKE A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
- Conversation in english + (plus italian if you want)
- Une disscussion ciblée et enrichissante (francais)
- Is it true that in United Kingdom students don't study grammar at school?
- In Arabic culture, is a particular stone more precious than the others?
- English Reading