اضرب الحديد وهوا حامي
strike the iron while its hot
odrob elhadeed we hwa hamee
ضربني وبكي سبقني واشتكي
it means that he hot or beat me then he went to compalin
so he makes me seem like a victimizer while iam the victim we say it alot in our daily life haha
ok the second proverb is like when two brothers for example quarrled lets say ahmed beat rami then ahmed begins to cry and complain to his mother that he was beaten by rami!!!
other example look how israel occupied palestine and now compalin everywhere that the palestinain are terrorist and brutal!!!!!! and so on. so drbne wbka , sabkne weshtka
drbne= beat me
sabkne= goes before me or before i go to complain
- Ready get out of bed,and go to work
- Learning Article : British Or American English?
- French translation service anyone?
- Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader...
- Let's talk english
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group