I am also a language freak
That's why I'd consider some basic rules concerning grammar and pronounciation pretty useful^^
Thanks in advance (:
there are also some books for beginners, like : Kroatisch. Lehrbuch für Anfänger, Julius Groos Verlag Tübingen - a book with all grammar explanations in German
That's why I'd like to surprise her positively by talking to her in her native tongue. ^^
Therefor, I wouldn't consider it necessary to buy a book and study the language completely, but to get some basics in order to impress her ... perhaps, she then turns out to be willing to teach me, and we meet, and.. you know :)
I know, that might sound really silly.. :/
But I thought, it's worth a try..
What happened with you and the girl? ^^
Unfortunately, she got another guy :/
Seems like I came too late...
Žao mi je...
Nema problema, I got over it..
hi, find a professional teacher to give you one-on-one language lessons.A professional teacher can teach you all aspects of a foreign language, including oral communication, grammar, pronunciation, writing, and more. A professional teacher can create a personalized learning plan for you..
Getting a professional teacher is the fastest way to accelerate your progress. If you are a beginner, we strongly recommend you start with formal language lessons.
Professional teachers either 1) teach offline as a job, or 2) have a certificate in education. Professional teachers upload their credentials to italki for verification.
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)