I am also a language freak
That's why I'd consider some basic rules concerning grammar and pronounciation pretty useful^^
Thanks in advance (:
there are also some books for beginners, like : Kroatisch. Lehrbuch für Anfänger, Julius Groos Verlag Tübingen - a book with all grammar explanations in German
That's why I'd like to surprise her positively by talking to her in her native tongue. ^^
Therefor, I wouldn't consider it necessary to buy a book and study the language completely, but to get some basics in order to impress her ... perhaps, she then turns out to be willing to teach me, and we meet, and.. you know :)
I know, that might sound really silly.. :/
But I thought, it's worth a try..
What happened with you and the girl? ^^
Unfortunately, she got another guy :/
Seems like I came too late...
Žao mi je...
Nema problema, I got over it..
hi, find a professional teacher to give you one-on-one language lessons.A professional teacher can teach you all aspects of a foreign language, including oral communication, grammar, pronunciation, writing, and more. A professional teacher can create a personalized learning plan for you..
Getting a professional teacher is the fastest way to accelerate your progress. If you are a beginner, we strongly recommend you start with formal language lessons.
Professional teachers either 1) teach offline as a job, or 2) have a certificate in education. Professional teachers upload their credentials to italki for verification.
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?