I am also a language freak
That's why I'd consider some basic rules concerning grammar and pronounciation pretty useful^^
Thanks in advance (:
there are also some books for beginners, like : Kroatisch. Lehrbuch für Anfänger, Julius Groos Verlag Tübingen - a book with all grammar explanations in German
That's why I'd like to surprise her positively by talking to her in her native tongue. ^^
Therefor, I wouldn't consider it necessary to buy a book and study the language completely, but to get some basics in order to impress her ... perhaps, she then turns out to be willing to teach me, and we meet, and.. you know :)
I know, that might sound really silly.. :/
But I thought, it's worth a try..
What happened with you and the girl? ^^
Unfortunately, she got another guy :/
Seems like I came too late...
Žao mi je...
Nema problema, I got over it..
hi, find a professional teacher to give you one-on-one language lessons.A professional teacher can teach you all aspects of a foreign language, including oral communication, grammar, pronunciation, writing, and more. A professional teacher can create a personalized learning plan for you..
Getting a professional teacher is the fastest way to accelerate your progress. If you are a beginner, we strongly recommend you start with formal language lessons.
Professional teachers either 1) teach offline as a job, or 2) have a certificate in education. Professional teachers upload their credentials to italki for verification.
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension
- где я могу смотрить индийски фильмы по-русский онлайн?
- Questions for American
- English language very fun and exciting it's true?
- why it´s so hard to learn phrasal verbs ?