Grammar >> Indonesian Language >> Sentence
Here, six basics sentence patterns in Indonesian Language :
1. Subject – Complement
2. Subject – Predicate – Adverb
3. Subject – Predicate – Object – Adverb
4. Subject – Predicate – Complement – Adverb
5. Subject – Predicate – Object – Complement
6. Subject – Predicate – Object – Object
No comment given.
- Who wants to learn Mandarin or Cantonese?
- 101 links para aprender qualquer idioma de graça (em português).
- interest to learn spanish and to speak on skype
- What is the way for learning a foreign language you think it is the best?
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban