Grammar >> Indonesian Language >> Sentence
Here, six basics sentence patterns in Indonesian Language :
1. Subject – Complement
2. Subject – Predicate – Adverb
3. Subject – Predicate – Object – Adverb
4. Subject – Predicate – Complement – Adverb
5. Subject – Predicate – Object – Complement
6. Subject – Predicate – Object – Object
No comment given.
- if u can help me
- I'm so tired these days and I don't want to do anything
- What is revenge? A sign of weakness or power? What about forgiveness? Does everyone deserve it?
- Let's become friends.
- who can talk with me in english
- English grammar.
- OUR FUTURE
- وین رحتی من امس وړی ادرسینی یادګتورتی
- has any English speaker in Chongqing,China