About Javanese language
Javanese language (Javanese: basa Jawa, Indonesian: bahasa Jawa) is the language of the people in the central and eastern parts of the island of Java, in Indonesia. In addition, there are also some pockets of Javanese speakers in the northern coast of western Java. It is the native language of more than 75,500,000 people.
The Javanese language is part of the Austronesian family, and is therefore related to Indonesian and other Malay varieties. Many speakers of Javanese also speak Indonesian for official and commercial purposes and to communicate with non-Javanese Indonesians.
Check this link for more information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javanese_language
There are 3 kinds of javanese language :
- Ngoko Alus
- Krama Inggil
No comment given.
- So. . . . is there a chat room in here anymore?
- Song from your country
- Similar singers like Enrique Iglesias?
- Why should I study abroad in Japan?
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?