About Javanese language
Javanese language (Javanese: basa Jawa, Indonesian: bahasa Jawa) is the language of the people in the central and eastern parts of the island of Java, in Indonesia. In addition, there are also some pockets of Javanese speakers in the northern coast of western Java. It is the native language of more than 75,500,000 people.
The Javanese language is part of the Austronesian family, and is therefore related to Indonesian and other Malay varieties. Many speakers of Javanese also speak Indonesian for official and commercial purposes and to communicate with non-Javanese Indonesians.
Check this link for more information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javanese_language
There are 3 kinds of javanese language :
- Ngoko Alus
- Krama Inggil
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?