About Javanese language
Javanese language (Javanese: basa Jawa, Indonesian: bahasa Jawa) is the language of the people in the central and eastern parts of the island of Java, in Indonesia. In addition, there are also some pockets of Javanese speakers in the northern coast of western Java. It is the native language of more than 75,500,000 people.
The Javanese language is part of the Austronesian family, and is therefore related to Indonesian and other Malay varieties. Many speakers of Javanese also speak Indonesian for official and commercial purposes and to communicate with non-Javanese Indonesians.
Check this link for more information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javanese_language
There are 3 kinds of javanese language :
- Ngoko Alus
- Krama Inggil
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever
- Learning Article : Você Vs. Tu: How And Where Can I Use Them?
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!