Discussions about pronunciation, pronunciation websites
I found this text-to-speech system for Basque and I am extatic about it :) http://bips.bi.ehu.es/tts/tts_en.html# You can even save the audio files (I only tried with the mp3 format) for further use! Isn't that great!?
A website that pronounces certain given phrases and words (greetings and courtesy patterns, frequent questions, affirmations, denials, doubts, colours, numbers, dates etc) - with translations in Spanish, French and English: http://www.euskomedia.org/esku-eskura/Dw_dok/MARKOAK.htm
Fonatari http://www.fonatari.org/ Great website with sounds of euskara and audio and video samples from all the dialects (in the video samples you can actually see how the sound is being articulated!) It also contains other interesting scientific data about the language.
Nombres de varios sonidos en euskara: http://www.hiru.com/euskara/glosarioa
- Preparing to Teach for the First Time
- What is you favourite word in italian? Qual'è la vostra parola preferita in italiano?
- For AMERICANS (About slang in America)
- If you have time and money,where would you want to travel?Natural spot or historical relics or metropolis?
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？