Discussions about pronunciation, pronunciation websites
I found this text-to-speech system for Basque and I am extatic about it :) http://bips.bi.ehu.es/tts/tts_en.html# You can even save the audio files (I only tried with the mp3 format) for further use! Isn't that great!?
A website that pronounces certain given phrases and words (greetings and courtesy patterns, frequent questions, affirmations, denials, doubts, colours, numbers, dates etc) - with translations in Spanish, French and English: http://www.euskomedia.org/esku-eskura/Dw_dok/MARKOAK.htm
Fonatari http://www.fonatari.org/ Great website with sounds of euskara and audio and video samples from all the dialects (in the video samples you can actually see how the sound is being articulated!) It also contains other interesting scientific data about the language.
Nombres de varios sonidos en euskara: http://www.hiru.com/euskara/glosarioa
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .