Discussions about pronunciation, pronunciation websites
I found this text-to-speech system for Basque and I am extatic about it :) http://bips.bi.ehu.es/tts/tts_en.html# You can even save the audio files (I only tried with the mp3 format) for further use! Isn't that great!?
A website that pronounces certain given phrases and words (greetings and courtesy patterns, frequent questions, affirmations, denials, doubts, colours, numbers, dates etc) - with translations in Spanish, French and English: http://www.euskomedia.org/esku-eskura/Dw_dok/MARKOAK.htm
Fonatari http://www.fonatari.org/ Great website with sounds of euskara and audio and video samples from all the dialects (in the video samples you can actually see how the sound is being articulated!) It also contains other interesting scientific data about the language.
Nombres de varios sonidos en euskara: http://www.hiru.com/euskara/glosarioa
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?
- The Mysterious and Ubiquitous Italki Follower
- What is your favorite song in your native language ?
- Can anyone suggest to me some American famous youtubers??
- Common Khaleeji Nouns and Time
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- What do you think about Colombia?