Discussions about pronunciation, pronunciation websites
I found this text-to-speech system for Basque and I am extatic about it :) http://bips.bi.ehu.es/tts/tts_en.html# You can even save the audio files (I only tried with the mp3 format) for further use! Isn't that great!?
A website that pronounces certain given phrases and words (greetings and courtesy patterns, frequent questions, affirmations, denials, doubts, colours, numbers, dates etc) - with translations in Spanish, French and English: http://www.euskomedia.org/esku-eskura/Dw_dok/MARKOAK.htm
Fonatari http://www.fonatari.org/ Great website with sounds of euskara and audio and video samples from all the dialects (in the video samples you can actually see how the sound is being articulated!) It also contains other interesting scientific data about the language.
Nombres de varios sonidos en euskara: http://www.hiru.com/euskara/glosarioa
- Usare gli accenti in Italiano
- أهمية دور الإعلام في أداء وزارة العمل
- Summer is coming
- Is paying the only way to exchange languages?
- I want learn english
- Anyone want to trade language lessons?
- To Native Japanese speakers learning English.
- What do you du at weekends?
- What's your favorite quote(s)?
- Si un hombre guiña un ojo a mujer, qué significa ese?