Discussions about pronunciation, pronunciation websites
I found this text-to-speech system for Basque and I am extatic about it :) http://bips.bi.ehu.es/tts/tts_en.html# You can even save the audio files (I only tried with the mp3 format) for further use! Isn't that great!?
A website that pronounces certain given phrases and words (greetings and courtesy patterns, frequent questions, affirmations, denials, doubts, colours, numbers, dates etc) - with translations in Spanish, French and English: http://www.euskomedia.org/esku-eskura/Dw_dok/MARKOAK.htm
Fonatari http://www.fonatari.org/ Great website with sounds of euskara and audio and video samples from all the dialects (in the video samples you can actually see how the sound is being articulated!) It also contains other interesting scientific data about the language.
Nombres de varios sonidos en euskara: http://www.hiru.com/euskara/glosarioa
- Pueden ustedes aceptar la verdad?
- Projeto de memória
- How to better learn english
- Hi, is there anyone interested in creating a group of people who are learning english?
- bonjour / bonsoir
- Learning Article : Typical Russian Pronunciation Mistakes
- Learn French / Apprendre Français / Imparare Francese
- English/French conversation
- French whatsapp group
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?