Why do you learn or study English?
Do you have special reasons to learn English??
for traveling, learning, communicating and every thing :)
i have to study it as a compulsory subject in my school
it becomes more important to my life when i'm in university, because no one speak my native language to me :( , everyone speak english, so i have to learn it to communicate with them
to prepare for traveling somewhere the world, i just hope
to tell the job interviewer that i can use it fluently - it sounds more interesting :P
ps: i'm kinda regret for being lazy in English class when i was in secondary school :/ ouch!
well in short here in the middle east its not like we have any other choice :) if we can't speak English fluently our chances to find a decent job decreases. Besides English language is kind of a lingua franca " mean of communication " between people from different countries :)
For many things study,travelling,see movie with out need to translate
First, I want to travel all around the world, English is necessary.Then my major is international trade, so i must learn english. Finally, i want to see something which use english.
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner
- I want to know a partner to conversation
- Copa America 2015