Why do you learn or study English?
Do you have special reasons to learn English??
for traveling, learning, communicating and every thing :)
i have to study it as a compulsory subject in my school
it becomes more important to my life when i'm in university, because no one speak my native language to me :( , everyone speak english, so i have to learn it to communicate with them
to prepare for traveling somewhere the world, i just hope
to tell the job interviewer that i can use it fluently - it sounds more interesting :P
ps: i'm kinda regret for being lazy in English class when i was in secondary school :/ ouch!
well in short here in the middle east its not like we have any other choice :) if we can't speak English fluently our chances to find a decent job decreases. Besides English language is kind of a lingua franca " mean of communication " between people from different countries :)
For many things study,travelling,see movie with out need to translate
First, I want to travel all around the world, English is necessary.Then my major is international trade, so i must learn english. Finally, i want to see something which use english.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- learn english
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?
- How often do Japanese people use しょうがない？