what does çiçeğim mean EXACTLY?
zdravo moja draga prijateljice
çiçeğim means MOJA CVECE
PUNO POZDRAVA I POLJUBACA IZ Türkiye :)))
As you probably learnt, Turkish language has suffixes to form new words.
Normally, Çiçek mean flower, My flower means "Çiçekim", but there is also another attribute of Turkish that some letters are soften when It takes a suffix. Here, letter "k" is transformed "ğ", therefore it becomes "çiçeğim"
I hope, I could explained
it means exactly "my flower"in meaning of my darling
it is formed as:
root: cicek (eng. flower)
my flower= cicekim, and k turns to g: cicegim
your flower= cicekin, and k turns to g: cicegin
Nihat is absolutely right and Çiçeğim means "Darling". We dont use that word often but sometimes lovers call each other Çiçeğim. If someone says you Çiçeğim that indivates that he see you as beautiful as flower.
çiçek is mean in English "flower" but çiçeğim is mean "my flower"
my flower = exactly mean "benim çiçeğim" but we can say "çiçeğim" too because in this word have a (-im) ownership attachment..
flower is çiçek but why we use çiçeğim but not çiçekim?
because in Turkish if end of the noun have (p,ç,t,k) we making (b,c,d,ğ) and this rule's mean in Turkish (ünsüz yumuşaması) = softening of consonants
my flower = çiçekim => çiçeğim
my heart = kalpim => kalbim
p > b
ç > c
t > d
k > ğ
- is there any spanish group for making progress ?
- zamanla gazete-dergi-kitap-reklam-görseller ingilizce,rusça,almanca,türkçe nasıl edinilir?
- 我有一个语法问题. I have a question about chinese grammar :)
- Petition for coexistent 'Chinese trad' and 'Chinese simp' options and others on italki
- Hi! Bonjour :)
- Salut Paola ;)
- Skype partner
- Looking for a trainer (tutor)
- Does someone wants to learn Serbian?