Is there hope and possibility for peace between Palestinians and Israelis? Yes or no and why?
I do not think so. I was in Israel for more than 7 months, volunteering in social facilities. I travelled around a lot. I asked many people about that confilct. And in many discussions I often heard, that israelis, arabs or palestines wish to have peace. But they also told me the hatred between the different cultural and religious groups is so massive, that even the most optimistic people do not believe, that there will be peace in the next 100 years.
I really hope, that there will be peace in the near future, but I do not believe it will happen. Hopefully I will be wrong :)
Is it just me or does sumone else see Joao bearing an uncanny resemblance to Dawkins?
About my uncanny resemblance to Dawkins :) I did not take see that before :). What I can say is that I admire him and most of his ideas.
I'm not anti-American but I believe that America is the cause of starting a war between two countries . America wants to expand their power in middle east so they chose Israel and then doing this awful actions .
To be calm down their situation, US first get out of their matter and Israel should stop expanding and bombarding other middle east countries
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?
- Pool: how stupid is being racist?
- Groupe de l'apprentissage du français
- Long distance relationship work?
- any one studying for the GRE exam !?
- salut , qui veut faire un groupe pour apprendre la langue francais , je suis disponible
- kevin learning English
- What is your image of Japanese foods?