Hello,everybody,is there any rules for the russian stress?
небо [не́ба] = the sky
поле [по́ле] = a field
As for the stress location in words, I think, you just have to remember it for every word.
'o' is pronounced as '[ə]' then without stress. Example: mələko, kərova, vərota etc. But there is a city in Russia, Vologda, where people says 'o' always: moloko, korova, vorota. Then, it is right.
Can you get example?
I'm sorry for mistake.
Can you an example?
- What's Japan currently like?
- Do you like to create a kakao Talk group to improve our Korean?
- The best to learn Kanji
- 5 things that everyone should know about your country.
- Learning to read kanji?
- how to choose your Lunch
- intercambio de idioma
- Learning Article : How To Keep A Conversation Going In English
- 日本のtvを見たい！！any suggestion ??