Hello,everybody,is there any rules for the russian stress?
небо [не́ба] = the sky
поле [по́ле] = a field
As for the stress location in words, I think, you just have to remember it for every word.
'o' is pronounced as '[ə]' then without stress. Example: mələko, kərova, vərota etc. But there is a city in Russia, Vologda, where people says 'o' always: moloko, korova, vorota. Then, it is right.
Can you get example?
I'm sorry for mistake.
Can you an example?
- "Audiobook" exchange - new way to learn a new language
- Big city or small town?
- Die 10 besten Bücher
- German girl looking for a language exchange in Spanish or Chinese
- Helped me in my test
- Is there someone who can help with English? i can help with Russian.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100