Hello,everybody,is there any rules for the russian stress?
небо [не́ба] = the sky
поле [по́ле] = a field
As for the stress location in words, I think, you just have to remember it for every word.
'o' is pronounced as '[ə]' then without stress. Example: mələko, kərova, vərota etc. But there is a city in Russia, Vologda, where people says 'o' always: moloko, korova, vorota. Then, it is right.
Can you get example?
I'm sorry for mistake.
Can you an example?
- how to keep going ?
- Different skill levels between conversation partners: a problem?
- musik auf deutsche
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.
- Apprendre l'arabe