Just in case my pinyin is too bad:
I want to learn chinese. But I have heared that I should learn to speak chinese before i learn to write it. is it true?
I recommand to learn them at the same time.
at first u should learn pinyin well and learn some easy characterat the same time
I agree all the three opinions above, everyone's right about the process of learning Chinese. More, my suggestion is mentioned as follow:1) Knowing the way to ask questions in Chinese would certainly benefit your language learning. In other words, the process of picking up Chinese writing or pinyin would be accelerated if you can speak Chinese first. 2) If your goal for learning Chinese is about academic needs, just like what Willow and Aaron said, you'd better to learn both Chinese speaking and writing simotaneously; because Chinese is quite complicated languge system in terms of the characters; sometimes, one word contains various meanings and four ways to pronounce. Honestly, as a Taiwanese, I think Chinese sometimes is too hard to learn for Foreigners. However, there're more and more foreigners speak Chinese as nature as thier mother tongues! And, I believe you can make it because you've knownhow to use pinyin pretty well!
- Wie lange braucht mann Deutsch zu lernen?
- British vs American English
- ¿Cómo va vuestro verano?
- Do you know what's an 'au pair girl"?
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners