Just in case my pinyin is too bad:
I want to learn chinese. But I have heared that I should learn to speak chinese before i learn to write it. is it true?
I recommand to learn them at the same time.
at first u should learn pinyin well and learn some easy characterat the same time
I agree all the three opinions above, everyone's right about the process of learning Chinese. More, my suggestion is mentioned as follow:1) Knowing the way to ask questions in Chinese would certainly benefit your language learning. In other words, the process of picking up Chinese writing or pinyin would be accelerated if you can speak Chinese first. 2) If your goal for learning Chinese is about academic needs, just like what Willow and Aaron said, you'd better to learn both Chinese speaking and writing simotaneously; because Chinese is quite complicated languge system in terms of the characters; sometimes, one word contains various meanings and four ways to pronounce. Honestly, as a Taiwanese, I think Chinese sometimes is too hard to learn for Foreigners. However, there're more and more foreigners speak Chinese as nature as thier mother tongues! And, I believe you can make it because you've knownhow to use pinyin pretty well!
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English
- Что-то нескучно делать на русском