Just in case my pinyin is too bad:
I want to learn chinese. But I have heared that I should learn to speak chinese before i learn to write it. is it true?
I recommand to learn them at the same time.
at first u should learn pinyin well and learn some easy characterat the same time
I agree all the three opinions above, everyone's right about the process of learning Chinese. More, my suggestion is mentioned as follow:1) Knowing the way to ask questions in Chinese would certainly benefit your language learning. In other words, the process of picking up Chinese writing or pinyin would be accelerated if you can speak Chinese first. 2) If your goal for learning Chinese is about academic needs, just like what Willow and Aaron said, you'd better to learn both Chinese speaking and writing simotaneously; because Chinese is quite complicated languge system in terms of the characters; sometimes, one word contains various meanings and four ways to pronounce. Honestly, as a Taiwanese, I think Chinese sometimes is too hard to learn for Foreigners. However, there're more and more foreigners speak Chinese as nature as thier mother tongues! And, I believe you can make it because you've knownhow to use pinyin pretty well!
- Какой образ Чайковский в своевременном Россий?
- komplimen selain 'cantik'
- Looking for language exchange.(English / Russian)
- Using Whole or Partial Sentences As Adjectives And Nouns In English
- Do you watch the BBC Documentary---Secrets of China,What do you think of it?
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?