I would like to find a list of frequently used Cantonese characters, I was seeking 常用字字形表 but I wasn't able to find it. Could you help me ? Where can I download this or similar character set which I could print ? I have found one but it has 250 pages and probably about 90 000 characters and is rather useless.
a Cantonese specific characters list ...
perhaps you can take a look on CantoDict:
Hope this help
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London
- Traditional Foods
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?