I would like to find a list of frequently used Cantonese characters, I was seeking 常用字字形表 but I wasn't able to find it. Could you help me ? Where can I download this or similar character set which I could print ? I have found one but it has 250 pages and probably about 90 000 characters and is rather useless.
a Cantonese specific characters list ...
perhaps you can take a look on CantoDict:
Hope this help
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?