The Chinese are immoral because they have no faith - unlike Westerners who have faith.
This is untrue. Actually the US stands alone as the only developed nation that is also religious; most developed nations are now becoming atheist. And you don't need a religion to behave ethically.
Today I witnessed my client and his wife smack and slap each other in the shop She cried out, "Stop, you are hurting me." I said nothing. Was that wrong of me?
Do you understand? I can try and pinyin this if you do not understand.
China is going through a difficult time during which people all go for wealth. The same thing happened in the past in western countries. Maybe during the period of Industry Revolution.
I'm trying to explain why Chinese seem "immoral". Actually it's a phenomena which can be seen in many countries. The reason is that China's under-developed. It needs time to build up people's sense of citizenship. But before that China has to make sure that it can reach the basic standard of living conditions.
But actually most of the Chinese people after elementary education have faith. That is the Theory of evolution and Atheism, rather than other kind of religions.
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude
- Learning how to organize different task apps into one.
- Arabic Language is not that complicated :D
- I'm looking for...