How to change a topic in Chinese?
In Chinese we use “对了”duìle to change a topic.
Wǒ xǐhuɑn hē chá。
I like tea.
Wǒ yě shì。Duìle，zhèɡe xīnɡqīliù nǐ yǒu kōnɡ mɑ？
Me too. By the way, do you have time on this Saturday?
“对了”duìle literally means right. It is used when you suddenly remind something. So it is usually used to change a topic, similar to ‘by the way’.
U can use"那个"
- Resources for translating words and simple sentences in Mongolian
- I need help to know what are the mistakes of my class redaction!
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange