How to change a topic in Chinese?
In Chinese we use “对了”duìle to change a topic.
Wǒ xǐhuɑn hē chá。
I like tea.
Wǒ yě shì。Duìle，zhèɡe xīnɡqīliù nǐ yǒu kōnɡ mɑ？
Me too. By the way, do you have time on this Saturday?
“对了”duìle literally means right. It is used when you suddenly remind something. So it is usually used to change a topic, similar to ‘by the way’.
U can use"那个"
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?