How to change a topic in Chinese?
In Chinese we use “对了”duìle to change a topic.
Wǒ xǐhuɑn hē chá。
I like tea.
Wǒ yě shì。Duìle，zhèɡe xīnɡqīliù nǐ yǒu kōnɡ mɑ？
Me too. By the way, do you have time on this Saturday?
“对了”duìle literally means right. It is used when you suddenly remind something. So it is usually used to change a topic, similar to ‘by the way’.
U can use"那个"
- Is learning a language a subconscious process ?
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?
- French music !
- English - Russian skype voice talks
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society