How to change a topic in Chinese?
In Chinese we use “对了”duìle to change a topic.
Wǒ xǐhuɑn hē chá。
I like tea.
Wǒ yě shì。Duìle，zhèɡe xīnɡqīliù nǐ yǒu kōnɡ mɑ？
Me too. By the way, do you have time on this Saturday?
“对了”duìle literally means right. It is used when you suddenly remind something. So it is usually used to change a topic, similar to ‘by the way’.
U can use"那个"
- Improve my english
- want to speak Chinese
- What plans for the weekend?
- I'm looking for a Penfriend
- How can i improve my English?
- Typing for Beginners
- Topics for conversation
- How to say "opportunity" in Japanese?
- "Sponge Bob" how do you guys like the cartoon?