The negative form of le sentences:
According the examples below, can you get how to address a negative form of le sentence?
Q：Nǐ chī le zǎofàn mɑ？ Q：你 吃 了早 饭 吗？ Have you had your breakfast? A：Méichī。 A：没 吃 。 No. (Haven’t eaten) Q：Nǐ chī zǎofàn mɑ？ Q：你 吃 早 饭 吗？ Do you have your breakfast? A：Wǒ bù chī zǎofàn。Wǒ měitiān zǎoshɑnɡ zhǐ hē kāfēi。 A：我 不 吃 早 饭 。我 每 天 早 上 只 喝 咖啡 。 I don’t have breakfast. I only drink coffee every morning. Q：Tā shòu le mɑ？ Q：她 瘦 了吗？ Has she lost her weight? A：Méishòu。 A：没 瘦 。 No. Q：Tā shòu mɑ？ Q：她 瘦 吗？ Is she thin? A：Búshòu。 A：不瘦 。 No. (She is not thin.)
Since le comes after a predicate to show the action is finished or the situation changed. Its negative form should use mei and in the negative form le has to be omitted.
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.