Is Nihaoma in chinese equal to How are you in English?
When you start to learn Chinese, you may meet Ni hao ma, which translation is How are you. 'How are you' is a common greeting between any English speaker. But you may notice that 'Nihao ma' is not in the same situation between Chinese people. So do you know when it is used? Or how to use it properly ?
yes,it means how are you ,in chinese ni hao ma also means how do you do ,when you meet one person at first
In Chinese daily speaking, Chinese people seldom use 'ni hao ma' to greet. Just when you really care about the person's health or living condition, you can use this question to greet. This is a little different from 'how are you doing' in English. Generally greeting: Around meal time such as breakfast, lunch and dinner.People will use 'ni chi le ma?' It literally means have you had your meal. But in fact people don't care if you have eaten some thing, it is used as 'how are you doing' in English. At other time, people will state what is happening on you.e.g. you are going out of your house and meet your neighbour, he probably say:"ni chuqu ma?"(Are your going out?) to greet. They are not really nosy and you can take it as 'how are you'. When you come back, your neighbour may greet you by 'ni huilai le '(You are back). Now you may have a feeling, that when Chinese people express some daily life's affair, they may just greet to you. When they use 'ni haoma'(how are you) that really means they care about you.
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?