why does traditional chinese horses do have legs and why modern ones don't have any?
modern 马 doesn't have that strokes anymore like the traditional form contains. How does it come and why does a horse 马 when adding eye and hair (feather?!) becomes a bird 鸟?
Let's have a look of traditional characters of 马 and 鸟。马is 馬 and 鸟is 鳥. They are totally different. 马emphasizes long hairs on its neck but 鸟indicates the long tails bird. The simple characters are changed depending on the calligraphy(cursive character) which is written very quickly and four legs are writen in one stroke. I am sorry I can't show you the development of the character writing here. It's not easy in typing but handwriting. Maybe you can google some pictures. Good luck!
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .
- What is 'pusero'?
- I want to learn english with someone
- Social apps for different people
- Listening skill
- How you can improve the language ??