why does traditional chinese horses do have legs and why modern ones don't have any?
modern 马 doesn't have that strokes anymore like the traditional form contains. How does it come and why does a horse 马 when adding eye and hair (feather?!) becomes a bird 鸟?
Let's have a look of traditional characters of 马 and 鸟。马is 馬 and 鸟is 鳥. They are totally different. 马emphasizes long hairs on its neck but 鸟indicates the long tails bird. The simple characters are changed depending on the calligraphy(cursive character) which is written very quickly and four legs are writen in one stroke. I am sorry I can't show you the development of the character writing here. It's not easy in typing but handwriting. Maybe you can google some pictures. Good luck!
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?