why does traditional chinese horses do have legs and why modern ones don't have any?
modern 马 doesn't have that strokes anymore like the traditional form contains. How does it come and why does a horse 马 when adding eye and hair (feather?!) becomes a bird 鸟?
Let's have a look of traditional characters of 马 and 鸟。马is 馬 and 鸟is 鳥. They are totally different. 马emphasizes long hairs on its neck but 鸟indicates the long tails bird. The simple characters are changed depending on the calligraphy(cursive character) which is written very quickly and four legs are writen in one stroke. I am sorry I can't show you the development of the character writing here. It's not easy in typing but handwriting. Maybe you can google some pictures. Good luck!
- Looking for Japanese Language Buddies!
- People who speak more than one language fluently, what language do you think in?
- Spanish lang.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing