why does traditional chinese horses do have legs and why modern ones don't have any?
modern 马 doesn't have that strokes anymore like the traditional form contains. How does it come and why does a horse 马 when adding eye and hair (feather?!) becomes a bird 鸟?
Let's have a look of traditional characters of 马 and 鸟。马is 馬 and 鸟is 鳥. They are totally different. 马emphasizes long hairs on its neck but 鸟indicates the long tails bird. The simple characters are changed depending on the calligraphy(cursive character) which is written very quickly and four legs are writen in one stroke. I am sorry I can't show you the development of the character writing here. It's not easy in typing but handwriting. Maybe you can google some pictures. Good luck!
- I would like to speak better
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever
- Learning Article : Você Vs. Tu: How And Where Can I Use Them?
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?