why does traditional chinese horses do have legs and why modern ones don't have any?
modern 马 doesn't have that strokes anymore like the traditional form contains. How does it come and why does a horse 马 when adding eye and hair (feather?!) becomes a bird 鸟?
Let's have a look of traditional characters of 马 and 鸟。马is 馬 and 鸟is 鳥. They are totally different. 马emphasizes long hairs on its neck but 鸟indicates the long tails bird. The simple characters are changed depending on the calligraphy(cursive character) which is written very quickly and four legs are writen in one stroke. I am sorry I can't show you the development of the character writing here. It's not easy in typing but handwriting. Maybe you can google some pictures. Good luck!
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?