Simple sentence structure 2
There is another kind of simple sentence in Chinese, but it's not exactly the same as English. Please read the following sentences and point out what's the difference. 我(wǒ)很(hěn)忙(mánɡ)。（I am busy.)[ps. the literally meaning of this sentence is I am very busy.) 我(wǒ)不(bù)忙(mánɡ)。( I am not busy.)
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés
- Looking for someone to talk
- looking for a english partner
- tokyo travel
- Methods to learning Kanji
- Do you think this website is useful or not? why?