Simple sentence structure 2
There is another kind of simple sentence in Chinese, but it's not exactly the same as English. Please read the following sentences and point out what's the difference. 我(wǒ)很(hěn)忙(mánɡ)。（I am busy.)[ps. the literally meaning of this sentence is I am very busy.) 我(wǒ)不(bù)忙(mánɡ)。( I am not busy.)
- Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- white rabbit 白
- Movies and serials to watch
- The difference between Entrepreneur and Startup
- does anyone wanna exchange audio file?
- What are the series you're watching ?
- Looking for German native!
- Alguem para falar e praticar meu portugues
- what can we learn from history?
- Are there any veterinary students or those who interested in medicine?