Simple sentence structure 2
There is another kind of simple sentence in Chinese, but it's not exactly the same as English. Please read the following sentences and point out what's the difference. 我(wǒ)很(hěn)忙(mánɡ)。（I am busy.)[ps. the literally meaning of this sentence is I am very busy.) 我(wǒ)不(bù)忙(mánɡ)。( I am not busy.)
- When living abroad what do you do to make friends who speak your language?
- التعليم المتبادل
- controversial topic, is it written correctly ?
- Can you tell me what the Chinese in this "Honest Trailer means?
- C'EST ou EST ?
- I need to learn English with someone
- Learning Article : Time Adverbials In Portuguese
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !