Simple sentence structure 2
There is another kind of simple sentence in Chinese, but it's not exactly the same as English. Please read the following sentences and point out what's the difference. 我(wǒ)很(hěn)忙(mánɡ)。（I am busy.)[ps. the literally meaning of this sentence is I am very busy.) 我(wǒ)不(bù)忙(mánɡ)。( I am not busy.)
- Modified speech
- Can you share some Spanish songs??
- I want to know foreigners view of Chinese people.Someone tell me?
- i need u,i can teach u standard Chineses.whatever u like
- wedding gifts
- Do you realised that this world when you get one you have to give it for two?
- How you pick yourself up after a fall and try again?
- learning english is not a difficult thing，right？
- What's your favorite APP to talk with your friends?