Simple sentence structure 2
There is another kind of simple sentence in Chinese, but it's not exactly the same as English. Please read the following sentences and point out what's the difference. 我(wǒ)很(hěn)忙(mánɡ)。（I am busy.)[ps. the literally meaning of this sentence is I am very busy.) 我(wǒ)不(bù)忙(mánɡ)。( I am not busy.)
- Interstellar or Inception? by Christopher Nolan!
- Want to meet Japaneese friends for skype.
- Make friends or make a friend
- How long will you give your skype to your italki friends?
- Look at this medal, please. What is it? I can't understant what is a sport
- Gain new vocabulary and expressions !!
- Are you naked casually in front of others in your home?
- こんな時どうする？ What would you do?
- How to say this in Korean? Please help!
- Don`t be shy !