There are tonic letters like:(â î û) and these are soft vowels.For and example: halâ :halia or halaa. There are words with this vowels so you have to be careful.When we don't use â : hala:means aunt. But in the online dictionaries they don't prefer to use â î û so it is important to get a dictinoary.
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- learn english
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?
- How often do Japanese people use しょうがない？