There are tonic letters like:(â î û) and these are soft vowels.For and example: halâ :halia or halaa. There are words with this vowels so you have to be careful.When we don't use â : hala:means aunt. But in the online dictionaries they don't prefer to use â î û so it is important to get a dictinoary.
No comment given.
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?
- What country has the most interesting customs? (in your opinion)
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?