There are tonic letters like:(â î û) and these are soft vowels.For and example: halâ :halia or halaa. There are words with this vowels so you have to be careful.When we don't use â : hala:means aunt. But in the online dictionaries they don't prefer to use â î û so it is important to get a dictinoary.
No comment given.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?
- как англичане говорят: "Я решил задачу по математике"
- A real whatsapp or skype group for people who really wanna speak English
- Какую русскую музыку вы любите?
- Please tell me your opinion.
- Oral English
- Advice to Arab speakers - difference between accent, dialect and slang
- Subscribe to my blog about Russian as a foreign language
- i want to learn english,who can teach me.
- result of to imagine is usually ended with disappointment