There are tonic letters like:(â î û) and these are soft vowels.For and example: halâ :halia or halaa. There are words with this vowels so you have to be careful.When we don't use â : hala:means aunt. But in the online dictionaries they don't prefer to use â î û so it is important to get a dictinoary.
No comment given.
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?