There are tonic letters like:(â î û) and these are soft vowels.For and example: halâ :halia or halaa. There are words with this vowels so you have to be careful.When we don't use â : hala:means aunt. But in the online dictionaries they don't prefer to use â î û so it is important to get a dictinoary.
No comment given.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion