A E I İ O Ü U
Thick Vowels: A I O U
Thin Vowels: E İ Ö Ü
Straight Vowels: A E I İ
Circular Vowels: O Ö U Ü
Wide Vowels: A E O Ö
Narrow Vowels: I İ U Ü
vowels wide narrow wide narrow
thick a ı o u
thin e i ö ü
No comment given.
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker
- Translate an letter in korean
- definition of '아싸!' ? '아싸!' 호랑나비....