A E I İ O Ü U
Thick Vowels: A I O U
Thin Vowels: E İ Ö Ü
Straight Vowels: A E I İ
Circular Vowels: O Ö U Ü
Wide Vowels: A E O Ö
Narrow Vowels: I İ U Ü
vowels wide narrow wide narrow
thick a ı o u
thin e i ö ü
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- anyone who'd like to learn mandarin ,contact me
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple