How to use le correctly?(2)
Do you know there is another usage of le?
Here are some sentences: 1. Tiān lěng le。(It’s cold now.) 天 冷 了。 2. Xià yǔ le。(It’s raining now.) 下 雨 了。 3. Wǒ è le。( I’m hungry now.) 我 饿了。 4. Wǒ míngbai nǐ de yìsi le。(I understood what you mean.) 我 明 白 你 的意思 了。 Could you try to figure out this usage of le?
The second usage of le is to indicate the situation changed. It's normally after an adjective or at the end of a sentences. Since when the action is completed the situation normally is changed. It's also appeared as ...le...le. For example: 我买了书了。（wǒ mǎi le shū le) I have bought the book.
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.