How to use le correctly?(2)
Do you know there is another usage of le?
Here are some sentences: 1. Tiān lěng le。(It’s cold now.) 天 冷 了。 2. Xià yǔ le。(It’s raining now.) 下 雨 了。 3. Wǒ è le。( I’m hungry now.) 我 饿了。 4. Wǒ míngbai nǐ de yìsi le。(I understood what you mean.) 我 明 白 你 的意思 了。 Could you try to figure out this usage of le?
The second usage of le is to indicate the situation changed. It's normally after an adjective or at the end of a sentences. Since when the action is completed the situation normally is changed. It's also appeared as ...le...le. For example: 我买了书了。（wǒ mǎi le shū le) I have bought the book.
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please