How to use le correctly?(2)
Do you know there is another usage of le?
Here are some sentences: 1. Tiān lěng le。(It’s cold now.) 天 冷 了。 2. Xià yǔ le。(It’s raining now.) 下 雨 了。 3. Wǒ è le。( I’m hungry now.) 我 饿了。 4. Wǒ míngbai nǐ de yìsi le。(I understood what you mean.) 我 明 白 你 的意思 了。 Could you try to figure out this usage of le?
The second usage of le is to indicate the situation changed. It's normally after an adjective or at the end of a sentences. Since when the action is completed the situation normally is changed. It's also appeared as ...le...le. For example: 我买了书了。（wǒ mǎi le shū le) I have bought the book.
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ