How to use le correctly?(2)
Do you know there is another usage of le?
Here are some sentences: 1. Tiān lěng le。(It’s cold now.) 天 冷 了。 2. Xià yǔ le。(It’s raining now.) 下 雨 了。 3. Wǒ è le。( I’m hungry now.) 我 饿了。 4. Wǒ míngbai nǐ de yìsi le。(I understood what you mean.) 我 明 白 你 的意思 了。 Could you try to figure out this usage of le?
The second usage of le is to indicate the situation changed. It's normally after an adjective or at the end of a sentences. Since when the action is completed the situation normally is changed. It's also appeared as ...le...le. For example: 我买了书了。（wǒ mǎi le shū le) I have bought the book.
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might