How to use le correctly?(2)
Do you know there is another usage of le?
Here are some sentences: 1. Tiān lěng le。(It’s cold now.) 天 冷 了。 2. Xià yǔ le。(It’s raining now.) 下 雨 了。 3. Wǒ è le。( I’m hungry now.) 我 饿了。 4. Wǒ míngbai nǐ de yìsi le。(I understood what you mean.) 我 明 白 你 的意思 了。 Could you try to figure out this usage of le?
The second usage of le is to indicate the situation changed. It's normally after an adjective or at the end of a sentences. Since when the action is completed the situation normally is changed. It's also appeared as ...le...le. For example: 我买了书了。（wǒ mǎi le shū le) I have bought the book.
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.