It seems like not a lot of people are learning Danish :(
Maybe we help each other out
how much do you guys know? :)
I've been learning Danish at the university for a year now and I'm willing to talk to native speakers and people who also learn it
My written Danish is pretty good, but I really need some practice in speaking it. So if anyone is interested in trying to speak some Danish with me, just send me a message. :)
Ok so i havent been to the site in a while, and this discussion is going very slow as I see 6 months since i started it.. anyone willing to join in please send me a pm, and ill see what I can do to bring it together.. :)
i am also trying to learn danish. it would be great if anyone could help me with it. ive not long started but know a bit of swedish so im fairly familiar with the grammar and syntax, just need the danish vocabulary and the confidence.
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends