It seems like not a lot of people are learning Danish :(
Maybe we help each other out
how much do you guys know? :)
I've been learning Danish at the university for a year now and I'm willing to talk to native speakers and people who also learn it
My written Danish is pretty good, but I really need some practice in speaking it. So if anyone is interested in trying to speak some Danish with me, just send me a message. :)
Ok so i havent been to the site in a while, and this discussion is going very slow as I see 6 months since i started it.. anyone willing to join in please send me a pm, and ill see what I can do to bring it together.. :)
i am also trying to learn danish. it would be great if anyone could help me with it. ive not long started but know a bit of swedish so im fairly familiar with the grammar and syntax, just need the danish vocabulary and the confidence.
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?