It seems like not a lot of people are learning Danish :(
Maybe we help each other out
how much do you guys know? :)
I've been learning Danish at the university for a year now and I'm willing to talk to native speakers and people who also learn it
My written Danish is pretty good, but I really need some practice in speaking it. So if anyone is interested in trying to speak some Danish with me, just send me a message. :)
Ok so i havent been to the site in a while, and this discussion is going very slow as I see 6 months since i started it.. anyone willing to join in please send me a pm, and ill see what I can do to bring it together.. :)
i am also trying to learn danish. it would be great if anyone could help me with it. ive not long started but know a bit of swedish so im fairly familiar with the grammar and syntax, just need the danish vocabulary and the confidence.
- One week learning the letters in Arabic
- Emad Ahmad
- About Movies...
- Any one has been a volunteer before?
- hello, I'm paolo from italy, searching for someone to improve my english and to teach italian
- Both Old Books and New Textbooks in China
- Which one is more important for you? And why?
- Looking for anyone for practicing spanish? Add me on Skype!!!
- ما مدى أهمية الللغة؟